What was that movie? (Kind of like Audition crazy Asian flick))

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabiansix

Super Freak
Reaction score
A while back I watched Audition with a friend, and he had a trailer for a movie on the disc. All I remember is that there was somebody sitting at a piano and it looked liked they were fixed in place with a bunch of maybe piano wire. And there was maybe another person or two constrained by piano wire.

Does this ring a bell with anybody? I know it's not much to go on, but it's bugging us to no end! lol :D

You're welcome! If you are interested that piano movie, you should check out his other movies. They are all very good (atleast, the ones I have seen).

Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance
Oldboy
Lady Vengeance
Thirst

Oh man, I love Oldboy and Thirst. I haven't seen the other two, but I will definitely check them out. That's two I owe you. :D

The Vengeance Trilogy is on Blu-ray at Bestbuy. It includes Oldboy, Lady Vengeance, Mr. vengeance all with tons of bonus features.

uh silly question, which should I watch first, Mr Vengeance or Lady Vengeance? and you said Vengeance trilogy. are the three related then? thanks for the help guys. :)

Last edited:
They are not related, but many of them use the same actors. Since you saw Oldboy, I would watch Mr. Vengeance then Lady Vengeance. Dunno why but to me Lady Vengeance seems to be a nice ending to the "trilogy."

Back