Star Wars Logo Bookends - Borders Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swabie2424

Super Freak
Reaction score
These are super-classic and very affordable. 5 lbs of polystone. Sculpted by Gentle Giant. I will own a set fo' sure! Read down this interview for more details:

https://www.galacticbinder.com/pinterview-15-eric-lyga.html

star-wars-bookends.jpg

thanks for the link. I definately want this and for $60 you can't go wrong. Now to find out if they will be available in Canada...

Check this out... I'm not 100% positive on this, but someone told me that if you sign up for Borders Rewards Club or whatever (which is free) you get a pretty nice discount on them too! Maybe they email you a coupon when you sign up for your first purchase or something?

Thanks for posting this, will definitely check Borders next week. Always need more bookends and it looks like it could be a nice little display of the SW logo without any books in between as well! :joy

Is this item exclusive to Borders US or at all Borders stores worldwide? The store supervisor at my local Borders store doesn't seem to understand what I am talking about when I asked him about this, even when I showed him the picture of the item off my MacBook. :(

Back