Thoughts on PF Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got up especially at 2 am and missed out. I clicked right on time 12 am noon

mike :bang

I've actually had no problems so far. I even had time to change the shipping address, since I'm moving at the end of the month.

According to my computer clock, Thor's helmet went up at 10:05 and Luke went up at 11:59 so there's a bit of inconsistancy in the posting times.

On the other hand, I had no problem at all with slowdown or server issues. I was refreshing Luke for the hell of it until he sold out 3 minutes later and it never once bogged down.

That was $%$%^%$ joke

8 minutes to load the page and then a message...item not found. I am not a happy chappie at the moment>: >:

WG :lvader

I sat refreshinbg and then got a white screen around 9, then a message saying nothing was available.

:) GOT ONE TOO

Yeah - I was waiting and refreshing, my friend on MSN was also on a killer University connection - but I got one and he didn't - he got the message that it was sold out at 3 minutes past!

Imagine selling 100 things in 3 minutes or less! And it was only THAT slow because you have to load a few pages!

Well it looks good, I hope I can find a nice place to show it! I have Vader on order too so they will look awesome together :D

Well, I had not problems this morning until Luke. The page never loaded until it was sold out. Guess, I'll be off to eBay to spend a life's fortune.

Re: :) GOT ONE TOO

Got mine to but mine is a "attending one" so i took nothing away from you guys not going.

Jesse

Re: :) GOT ONE TOO

Got mine too...Chris said that he sold out in 2 minutes...MAX!

re

NOT NOT NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page loads, hit purchase, sold out message. Try again, same thing. 5 times then... SOLD OUT!

I's so f@#$$* p@#$@# right now

Re

I got one too! :banana :dance :yay

The server did slow down, but the it was NOTHING compared to ordering from McFarlane's Collector's Club.

Re: re

Got mine :dance

Actually ordered via phone. Couldn't get online (page would never load completly) :doh

Re: re

Places like actionfigures.com posted the link and the time on thier website. So I am sure that didn't help your guys's cause.

Jesse

DIDN'T get my Luke Thread

At 12:01 I got this message:

"sorry this item is currently out of stock"

:curse :rage :curse :rage :curse :rage :curse :rage

Well, now I've got my order in on the WAITLIST. :sleep :rolleyes

I'm 0 for 3 here folks. :bang :bang :bang :bang

JS :peace

Back