"We can't just let you walk away Jimmy." Custom Creed WIP for HT X-Men: Ogn Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
"We can't just let you walk away Jimmy." Custom Creed WIP for HT X-Men: Ogn Wolverine

What good is a hero without a villain? More coming soon :cool:

attachment.php

Version 1... Didn't like it so I started over.

attachment.php

New version 2!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Re: "We can't just let you walk away Jimmy." Custom Creed WIP for HT X-Men: Ogn Wolve

reserved for later :) Before I get blasted for any face blemishes or lack of 100% likeness let it be known that I am no portrait sculptor :eek:

I started with this:

htbritishlt-head1.jpg

Re: "We can't just let you walk away Jimmy." Custom Creed WIP for HT X-Men: Ogn Wolve

Very nice. Where are the hands from?

Oh yeah I completely forgot about that figure. Did you cut off all the rings he had?

He only had on one and I actually like it so I'm keeping it on there. He had a coke addict's pinky nail I had to trim though :lol

That is a very nice job on the reworked head. You can tell who it is supposed to be.

While I think it looks great as is, one very minor critique from me is that it does look a tad thick in the cheek/jawbone area for a relaxed look though.

1011696-sabretooth_08_super.jpg

I look forward to a painted up version.

Last edited:

tricky face - and thanks by the way - It caved in under the cheeks too much so I filled them in a little - perhaps too much. Hopefully paint will make it peter. if not I'll strip it and sand them down a little.

its a minor suggestion but he doesnt have as full of an upper lip as the base head. Maybe fill that in too?

I cannot wait to see the final result. A worthy character for 1:6 goodness.

What about this head. This was a quick photo overlay and I know it will be hard to get just right but I think it could look good. Im going to give it a go as soon as summer hits.
lievsabertooth.jpg

Ill have to change the hairline and build up the upper lip but I think it could be done.

I think that will work really well... nice work. The movie was pretty awful (IMO) but I though Creed was well done.

What about this head. This was a quick photo overlay and I know it will be hard to get just right but I think it could look good. Im going to give it a go as soon as summer hits.
lievsabertooth.jpg

Ill have to change the hairline and build up the upper lip but I think it could be done.

That's the same head, it just had the neck removed for the slim body. I plan on casting these heads so I wanted to make a neck to fit most Truetypes. It would look awesome on a Wolvie or Comedian body but not a lot of folks have those a laying around. So yes - I think it would work :)

I think that will work really well... nice work. The movie was pretty awful (IMO) but I though Creed was well done.

I agree - he was one of the better things about that flick.

I was hanging out in The Village today in New York City, and I saw Liev Schreiber walking by. I had to take a second and a third look cuz I could not believe how freaking big this guy is in person. He had to be about 6'3" big broad shoulders, a big head with the Sabretooth beard and easliy looked to weigh about 210 lbs. I couldnt believe this was the same wimpy guy from KATE & LEOPOLD. No wonder he was cast as Sabretooth, he's huge. And was the best part of X-Men Origins-Wolverine.

the best part of X-Men Origins-Wolverine.

Agreed, and a serious fail on the part of HT for not doing him themselves. I'm finding their lack of faith in secondary characters....disturbing...

thought this thread was about Jbinny... now i know it's about dolls so i'll move on....:monkey2

CREG, I'm working on my own head and I was wondering what you are using for the costume? Have some suggestions?

Back