Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enigma

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to forum. I collect Marvel now but I love Batman very much! Can tell me best Batman statue that goes with Sideshow Premium Format? Thank you for help and sorry for bad english.

DCD 1/4 scale statue:
DSCN0099.jpg

I just remembered.:duh I actually have a pic of Batman next to SS PFs.

Tumbler.jpg

batdkstat.jpg

Hey, it relates to the only truly acclaimed Batman movie franchise, aesthetically it's beautiful and the sculpt isn't half-bad.

Never been a fan of Batman in grey leotard material. IMO.

PS. Didn't buy coz it's DCD.

hey, nice thread :D

lots of great Batman stats out there, but yeah, 1st thing that immediately popped into mind is the 1/4 scale museum statue.

actually, there's nothing else aside from that.

oh, and i have this as well, along with Alex (averone). it's also 1/4 in size though i'm saying it's about 1/5.

DSCF6073.jpg

220320101339.jpg

220320101338.jpg

this is the best Batman statue for me. Commission job so it's not mass produced, only 10 made :)

this is the greatest Batman statue ever made IMO..

13749-550x-4497_a_full.jpg

I like the Kotobukiya Batman statue personally. I think it captures the look from the comic well and I love the sculpt. It's not going to look that great next to a PF though as it is smaller in scale.

Very nice piece though.

Anyone have a pic of that ARH (I think) Batman statue? I think he did two different versions. One black and gray and one blue and gray. Anyone know what I'm talking about here? :lol

I've always thought the Kotobukiya Batman statue looked super weird. :dunno

And yeah, totally wrong next to a PF setup.

Anyone have a pic of that ARH (I think) Batman statue? I think he did two different versions. One black and gray and one blue and gray. Anyone know what I'm talking about here? :lol

Sure do...this isn't mine, but someone's that is posted on StatueForums. This one is THE best I've seen in a while.

5v198j.jpg

lots of great Batman stats out there, but yeah, 1st thing that immediately popped into mind is the 1/4 scale museum statue.

oh, and i have this as well, along with Alex (averone). it's also 1/4 in size though i'm saying it's about 1/5.

DSCF6073.jpg

220320101339.jpg

220320101338.jpg

this is the best Batman statue for me. Commission job so it's not mass produced, only 10 made :)

That one's really nice! All great pieces so far. Love the Koto one too, I the koto may be a bit small to go with PFs tho'.

DCD 1/4 scale statue:
DSCN0099.jpg

One of my grails.

DSCF6073.jpg

220320101339.jpg

220320101338.jpg

Beautiful piece. But the price just kills it for me. Just way out of my price range.

I love this one. Wish I could find one for sale.

I've always thought the Kotobukiya Batman statue looked super weird. :dunno

And yeah, totally wrong next to a PF setup.

What don't you like about the Koto? Just curious, to each their own. For me, I think they nailed the comic look and I like the cape movement look.

Sure do...this isn't mine, but someone's that is posted on StatueForums. This one is THE best I've seen in a while.

5v198j.jpg

YEAH! That's the one I was thinking about. He did another one (or several for all I know) that was Bat's in blue and gray. I think those are the BEST Batman statues I've seen and I would absolutely not care if they were PF sizes or not if I could buy them.

I PM'd the guy that did them on Statueforum.com because I noticed he lives in Idaho. No luck though....says he doesn't do them anymore. Probably would have cost me like $500 anyways...oh well.

Back