• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark Brooks and Spiderman Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
let me know what you got ;) I already have his MJ.........also interested in general Spiderman or Spiderman related prints.

I've got an Alex Ross print of Spidey fighting the Green Goblin, still in its original mailing tube. It's also individually-numbered and signed by Alex Ross. I'm trying to track down an image online but I can't seem to find one right now. The print is easily over 10 years old, so it's probably one of his earlier releases.

Anyhow, assuming I find an image for you, is that the kind of print you'd be interested in?

also like this one :lecture

untitled.jpg

I have this one from SDCC last year; signed and still rolled. Think it had an ES of 35, but that could be wrong. It is pretty big and would require an expensive frame. Hence, it is still rolled. :wave
X_Men__Class_of_2006_by_diablo2003.jpg

You know who the artist is? You know the dimensions? I have a feeling I dont have that kind of space for that.

The artist is Mark Brooks; he signed it and handed it to me himself. :lol

I don't know the exact dimensions, it is really long so probably 15x36 or so.

hmm..........I like it, but I guess it depends how much you want for it. I defn will not have room for it on my wall considering I have a Lebron James jersey with similar dimensions that needs a frame as well; and yes a frame that size is crazy expensive :thud:

I actually have in mint condition the Brooks Spider-Man (Da-Vinci), Scarlet Witch and Rogue, but I haven't decided if I'm keeping them or not.

My wife and I are having a new house built and I'm still going through tons of prints and art I have gathered over the years trying to decide what I'm keeping and parting with.

If you want to check with me again in a couple weeks I might have a better idea?

Here are the prints I'm talking about:
Just realized too that he signed Rogue to me, so that one is probably not desirable, but the other 2 are just his signature.

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

Here are the prints I'm talking about:
Just realized too that he signed Rogue to me, so that one is probably not desirable, but the other 2 are just his signature.

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

Aww man, that sucks about the rogue :gah:, but yeah I will take the other two off of ya ;)

Bump..............also interested in AH stuff as well. Really like his MJ piece. Let me know whatcha got ;)

Back