Ironman Life Size bust Help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detale78

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I have the opportunity to obtain this piece for 600 dollars. The only problem is that it does not light up. I guess thats a major flaw. The paint has no issues as I have inspected it in person. The owner said the lights in the eyes probably burned out and that is the reason for it not lighting up. Is this a good deal? I know they are becoming harder and harder to find and brand new seem to run about double the retail price. Not sure what to do. Would there be any way to replace the lights without totally destroying the bust? Need some talking into this bust or talking out of it :lol!!! I think it is an awesome piece and wish I would have acted on it while it was still for sale on sideshows site but what are you gonna do.

Hmm this is a tricky one. Have you tried going on the waitlist, mine converted only about 3 and a half weeks or so ago. The light up is pretty sweet, but I guess you are getting a discount. I light mine up probably only once every fortnight tho'.

Ya, about one month ago I placed an order on waitlist and it converted after just a few days later, most likely due to people canceling their order after hearing about the paint problem. I ended up canceling because I wanted the 1:4 IM Marquette more, but from what I heard the new ones from Sideshow were painted by a different company so there should be no problem with the paint issues with these.

Not worth it without lights...That will REALLY kill any value down the line as well. Take the hit now and get one with lights.

I had one of these and they are breath taking, but without it lighting up it's really a let down. How much does one that works cost now? If it's only about $150 more I would bite the bullet and pay the extra money.

In my opinion, I would stay away from that one and go for a mint piece. Paint applications are enough of a concern. You don't need to worry about a wiring malfunction too.

pass on the no lights!!

Get on SSC WL!! i got on it last month and it converted in like 2 weeks, It's Awesome, no paint issues and the lights works fine!

lol...it's like buying a car but the engine doesnt start....what's the freakin point?

Back