EU X-men vs. Sentinel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our X-men vs. Sentinel Exclusive Statue (item #90011) from our Marvel Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition item and we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive within the next 3-5 days into our European warehouse. We will begin to charge credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours.

rogueboy said:
Shipped and charged here :banana !

Here as well! :joy Seeing you live closer to the harbour, I guess you'll get it first! ;)

Now, be careful with that electricity plug! I guess it's 110 volts so don't put it in your wallsocket! Won't fit anyway. ;)

Xeno said:
Here as well! :joy Seeing you live closer to the harbour, I guess you'll get it first! ;)

Now, be careful with that electricity plug! I guess it's 110 volts so don't put it in your wallsocket! Won't fit anyway. ;)
Speaking of......I thought I would just put it in a sort of 'universal' plug. But that thing sticks out like a sore thumb, so maybe there are other ways?

rogueboy said:
Speaking of......I thought I would just put it in a sort of 'universal' plug. But that thing sticks out like a sore thumb, so maybe there are other ways?

eurh.. but that plug ( I almost typed "but plug" here.. :horror :naughty ) goes in your wall-socket . that's not so bad. I mean it's not going into your statue. :)

Anyways.. I was looking at the mail again and I must say, it is kind of annoying seeing the 330 dollar change in a $435,93 at the end of the invoice.. :( I tend to forget all those extra dollars/euros when pre-ordering. :eek:

Now let's hope it 'll come to me/us undamaged and working! :cool:

Xeno said:
eurh.. but that plug ( I almost typed "but plug" here.. :horror :naughty ) goes in your wall-socket . that's not so bad. I mean it's not going into your statue. :)

Anyways.. I was looking at the mail again and I must say, it is kind of annoying seeing the 330 dollar change in a $435,93 at the end of the invoice.. :( I tend to forget all those extra dollars/euros when pre-ordering. :eek:

Now let's hope it 'll come to me/us undamaged and working! :cool:
Well, you had to BUTT in, didn't you ;).

I just go for the plug then...see how it is.

The plus $100 charge isn't nice, but you can expect it. Shipping I'm willing to pay for, but those darn VAT taxes....hate 'm.

No tracking number here too, but no worries yet. We'll see it when it comes...

Just received word, mine will not ship till after they have finished reconciling the EU inventory ie. after 17th March :banghead

Why now & as I was told, why such a last minute decision?

Mine is at the "Birmingham Hub" ;)

Like Diana Ross sang: I'm so exited!! :banana

It's so strange. I never read any marvel comic before a few weeks ago, haven't read any X-Men comic at all!
And still, those Marvel statues draw me to them like a bee to a pot of honey!

Xeno said:
Mine is at the "Birmingham Hub" ;)

Like Diana Ross sang: I'm so exited!! :banana

It's so strange. I never read any marvel comic before a few weeks ago, haven't read any X-Men comic at all!
And still, those Marvel statues draw me to them like a bee to a pot of honey!
Yours must be folowwing mine :) :)...

Mine is at the "Birmingham Hub" too. I received the tracking n° last week. What's odd: the package was apparently already scanned in Belgium, and a few hours later it went back to the Birmingham Hub which I belive to be in Britain, right? So, it actually returned to GB... Odd.
It'll be my first Marvel piece. Couldn't resist, with all the blinking lights and so...

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Mine is at the "Birmingham Hub" too. I received the tracking n° last week. What's odd: the package was apparently already scanned in Belgium, and a few hours later it went back to the Birmingham Hub which I belive to be in Britain, right? So, it actually returned to GB... Odd.

I was wondering about that as well. In Birmingham hub. tot the Netherlands and back to the Birminham hub again. Perhaps that hub isn;t in Birmingham at all. :)

https://www.parceline.com/pltrackin...e=0&carrier=pl&imageField.x=20&imageField.y=9

Let's hope we all get a copy of the SSC DVD 4 along with this package! Collectors in the US have already received one. During one of the recent Toy Fair chats, the SSC VIP Goddess Chicky said that a couple of these DVD's where on their way to the EU warehouse. I haven't seen any of the previous DVD's, so I'm curious.

Back