• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/Dark Knight Viral

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rberesh

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for an assortment of Dark Knight and Why So Serious viral items.
I'm looking for Gotham Girl Guide cookies, Joker makeup kit, I want you Flyer, huge 7 foot Harvey Dent banner or Dent van magnets, Joker viral deck, Joker cards with I Believe in Harvey Dent Too stamped, Gotham Novelites package, Gothan National Bank bag and if there's anything else someone might think is interesting please drop me aline, very willing to pay well for these items.
I ok on the newspapers and Joker dollars though. Thanks for reading!

I've got quite a bit of stuff from the viral. I just took it out the other day actually. I'll take an inventory of the stuff I'm willing to part with this weekend and let you know.

do you have a one dollar bill that was a viral piece that has been jokerised? i would happily take that off your hands :D

I'll definitely take a few shots. Now, don't get me wrong I don't have as much as some I'm sure, but I'm proud of what I have. I worked hard to get it!

I'm studying for exams this weekend, but I will get around it and will keep you updated!! :rock

Hi Chapter 2099, hopefully you have some of the items on my above mentioned list! If so, drop me a pm..thanks!

I just got done taking pictures and to be honest, I don't have a lot of that stuff surprisingly. Everything is either Harvey Dent related or Citizens for Batman related. I'm uploading pictures right now of what I have, so if you see something of interest PM me. Unfortunately though, if you only see one of something (ie. CFABG Dent Button, Harvey Dent shirt, CFB Keychain, etc.,) I'm probably not willing to part with it (because I only have one of it. :lol)

Basically, what I have for sale is Harvey Dent campaign signs, stickers, and bump stickers. I got everything in person or in the mail directly from the 42E ninjas themselves.

Yeah, I guess what I can do is make a "formal" For Sale thread once rberesh has taken a look first. That way I can take a inventory list of what I want to sell and how much of each I have with prices, etc.

Right now, I'm on the fence to sell because I'm a pack rat and hate to sell stuff like this. :lol It brings back memories. :monkey2

Here is is:

IMG_4453.jpg

IMG_4455.jpg

IMG_4457.jpg

IMG_4459.jpg

I'm looking for Gotham Girl Guide cookies, Joker makeup kit, I want you Flyer, huge 7 foot Harvey Dent banner or Dent van magnets, Joker viral deck, Joker cards with I Believe in Harvey Dent Too stamped, Gotham Novelites package, Gothan National Bank bag and if there's anything else someone might think is interesting please drop me aline, very willing to pay well for these items.

As far as I know, most of those items don't actually exist. I followed the virals very closely and took part in them, and have many of the items. But I don't believe there were any cookies, makeup kits, "I Want You" flyers, Novelites (what's that?), or bank bags.

The viral decks are VERY rare and extremely expensive.

The cards, released individually, are stamped, but not with "I Believe in Harvey Dent Too" - just with "J"s.

If its any help at all to new collectors, most of the buttons, stickers, small cards can be found on ebay usually with a starting price of 1 penny, which usually wind up selling for.....1 penny.

:clap That is an insane collection. I only was able to get a few buttons. I didnt know that some of these existed! Awesome.

Haha..well..I actually don't have those items, but I am looking for them. The only thing I have from the above pictured items is one the Joker cards with the I believe in harvey dent too stamp.

23540022.jpg

Back