Hot Toys Iron Man 'collARTible' Expo In HK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChaserFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
24238_386579122343_58690437343_4353845_7242319_n.jpg

First-of-its-kind Iron Man collARTible Expo in HK!

Iron Man 2 is coming to Hong Kong next week!

Beloved by millions of fans all over the world, this iconic superhero is expected to bring us an “Iron Man wave” in the weeks to go! To catch this exciting moment, Hot Toys is very proud to present the first-of-its-kind Iron Man CollARTible Expo at Miramar Shopping Centre in Hong Kong from April 22 – May 9, in line with the movie launch.

At the exhibition, the first-of-its-kind life-size War Machine statue will be proudly unveiled! What’s more, Hot Toys’ full-range Iron Man collectible figures series will be showcased together for the first time! To add to this event more creative elements, Hot Toys has invited a total of over twenty distinguished artists from the U.S., Japan, Korea and Hong Kong to customize their own thematic projects on Hot Toys’ Iron Man Mark III collectible figure!

The list of leading international designers, to name but a few, include the 3D key artists Mr Anthony Mestas, Mr Bernardo Esquivel, Mr Heath Hammond and Mr Jesse Lincoln from Sideshow Collectibles, Japanese designers Mr Peiper and Mr Kaz, Korean painter Lalla, celebrated designers from Hong Kong including Mr Elphonso Lam, Mr Eric So, Mr Kenny Wong, Mr William Tsang, Mr Winson Ma and many more.

Hot Toys and Iron Man fans, come to join us for this creative, artistic and marvelous event in Hong Kong! Or stay tuned on our Facebook page for the most updated daily news starting from today!

I'm actually heading to China by the end of the week for vacation and Hong Kong will be my last stop there. I'm shocked at this announcement because it just couldn't come at a better time. I'm so going there to check it all out and take tons and tons of pics!

I'm actually heading to China by the end of the week for vacation and Hong Kong will be my last stop there. I'm shocked at this announcement because it just couldn't come at a better time. I'm so going there to check it all out and take tons and tons of pics!

:D.................:joy.......

:D.................:joy.......

Sounds cool; looking forward to the pics.

And I guess this would explain Winson Ma's "Ice-Man" figure.

I bet we'll see Widow and Mark VI... maybe even Mark V if they wanna really go all out.

So here's the thread for it.

24238_386885802343_58690437343_4361309_3085814_n.jpg

Iron Man CollARTible Expo - Artist Project of the Day
"Iron Man Under Acid Rain" by Lalla, Renowned Korean Painter, specializing in Hair Implantation
Exhibition will open to public 4pm onwards tomorrow, see you there!

Back