• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Hot Toys Rambo 2 or 3 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
can be loose or MOC, but im looking for a hot toys rambo figure from either "rambo: first blood part 2" or "rambo 3".

Hi Batfreak. :wave

I just sent you a PM. I have a Rambo II...and he does come with the Russian RPG-7 rocket launcher I added...

100_5806.jpg

and he comes with the M-60 he used at the end the movie to blow away the computer room!

RamboIIleftfront.jpg

I also have Rambo III. He is only missing his bow and arrows. He has everything else.

This is the BEST Rambo sculpt out there right now to me!

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

Both figures do not have their Hot Toys boxes. I hope to hear back from you soon Batfreak! Thanks! I hope that you're still looking for them, and we can work something out! Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to hear back from you. So what do you think of them? Please send me a reply PM, and let's talk about it. Thanks! :wave

Dude...you still never answered me! I was waiting and waiting on your PM reply, and it never came. :dunno So I've put my Rambo II and Rambo III in my sale thread in the sale section of the commerce area here.

Rambo II is now sold. Rambo III is still available if you want it. Send me a PM, and let me know either way. Thanks!

Back