• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Akuma, IM comiquette, and Wolverine comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasong888

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for the following sideshow statues:
Ryu
Akuma
Ironman comiquette
Hulk vs Spiderman

possibly the TMNT EX statues and Sideshow Ironman Bust too if the offer is fair. just message me and if willing to trade for anything. thank you

Re: WTB SS: Ryu, Akuma, IM comiquette, Hulk vs Spidey

HI im selling my IM comiquette.

WTB: SS Felicia from Darkstalkers

I'm looking to buy the regular version of Felicia from Darkstalkers. Please message me with pics and offers if you have one for sale. Thanks!!!

Re: WTB SS: Ryu, Akuma, IM comiquette, Hulk vs Spidey, WTB: SS Felicia from Darkstalk

Threads merged and both titles added to this thread
x :peace

Re: WTB: SS Felicia from Darkstalkers

I'm looking to buy the regular version of Felicia from Darkstalkers. Please message me with pics and offers if you have one for sale. Thanks!!!

If you get on the WL, it should convert.

Re: WTB SS: Ryu, Akuma, IM comiquette, Hulk vs Spidey, WTB: SS Felicia from Darkstalk

Still looking

Bump

On a side note, may be able to trade a Venom legendary size bust...to be determined later though.

bump.......felicia pending

PM sent.........

Re: WTB: SS Felicia from Darkstalkers

funny how the exclusive version is available, but the original is WL'ed

lol, yeah, it's actually on the giftcard list, which is really suprising. But Felicia is known for her blue color. Like Guile is known for green.

still taking offers on Ryu and Akuma to add to my SF collection

felicia fell through. and the search continues ::sigh::

i may just order felicia from cornerstore comics. still looking for ryu and akuma though. the others are secondary on my list.

no longer interested in TMNT statues. still looking for Akuma if anyone has one for sale.

ryu pending & just received felicia

ryu received. thanks amanaman

still looking for akuma to complete set!!!

Back