• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - PF Thor and Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotDolls

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I've come into some extra cash, and am looking to fill in some holes in my collection, mainly Thor and Captain America PFs. I don't need the Exs, I'd rather stick to the standard to save some cash (unless you have a really good deal). I'm looking to spend about $400ish at most for a shipped Thor, and $500-550ish for a shipped Cap. I can only afford one right now, and since I need them both I'll take whatever the first good deal on either of these is.

Thanks!

You should be able to land these at those prices, especially Thor. Both are exceptional pieces! Good luck with the search!

Defintiely keep an eye out in the FS threads.

You should be able to get the Ex. Thor at that price no problem. Thor ex. is definately worth it, I only display mine with the bearded head.

Good luck!

Back