NEW GREY HULK PICS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=90022&type=store

90022_press02-001.jpg

Last edited:
In the picture with the stoplights lit up, shouldn't one side actually have a green light while the other has the red??

:confused:

Natrix said:
In the picture with the stoplights lit up, shouldn't one side actually have a green light while the other has the red??

:confused:

The lights are in the emergency condition, where they continually blink red on all sides, like when there is a traffic accident, or when a giant Hulk rips out a chunk of the sidewalk.

This is just the paint master whereas the original pic was photoshopped. Definitely looking good though!

man I am so glad I happened to be online and ordered one when it became available. That Hulk looks almost McFarlanesk! When is this supposed to ship?

You know...deep down I wish they made the Gray Hulk variant also a black costume Spidey as a surprise.

If there is still time Sideshow and you can do it then go for it. We won't mind... :angelsmil

I agree, it would be GREAT if they really do paint Spidey black to go with grey Hulk.

Do it Sideshow! I really hope it happens.

(I know it won't but Grey Hulk vs. Black Spidey would have been awesome)

SolidLiquidFox said:
You know...deep down I wish they made the Gray Hulk variant also a black costume Spidey as a surprise.

If there is still time Sideshow and you can do it then go for it. We won't mind... :angelsmil

Wow! That would really irritate the ones who missed out! Yikes!

tomandshell said:
Wow! That would really irritate the ones who missed out! Yikes!

Don't get me wrong T&S, as a fan I feel for those that missed out. The whole thing was more a matter of luck rather than who "deserved" to get the statue.

That said, this is one piece that has the potential to become one of the greatest things Sideshow has ever done. What better way to put this already controversial piece in a whole other category than by surprising fans once again with the black Spidey variant when they open those boxes.

It would certainly justify the extra $25 we are getting charged for it even more. Heck, Dave should create a poll...

I do think a symbiote Spidey vs. grey Hulk would be cool. Although of the 50 there's bound to be someone who hates the idea. And also it looks like the webbing on Spidey is part of the sculpt, so that could be a problem too.

But the more I think about it, the more intrigued I become about the idea.

Back