General Grievous Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniram6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Freaks,

My cousin asked me to find out what are the best statues of General Grievous on the market right now. I am not that big into Star Wars Collectibles which is why I turned to you guys and gals here. Any advice or suggestions would be great, Thanks!

The Sideshow General Grievous PF is probably my favorite Star Wars statue..the detail on the paintwork is amazing and I actually enjoy putting a light behind him to see his "gut sack." One negative thing about him is that he is BIG and takes up alot of space.

My wife actually makes custom capes to fit the regular edition and you can see alot of pictures of him throughout this thread: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62054

Awesome, so it looks like the PF is the best investment. Kibishii, Does your wife still make the capes?

Awesome, so it looks like the PF is the best investment. Kibishii, Does your wife still make the capes?

As of right now, she is taking orders one at a time until our next baby is born in late June/early July (July 4th is the due date). You can PM me for more details if you want or check the cape thread.

Get the General Grievous PF by SideShow. If you can manage, definitely go for the Exclusive. Or both like I did.:wacky

Careful, though. The statue itself is quite fragile.:emperor

The Attakus´s Grievous is a amazing peace, very detail, very well done, is beauty, but the PF is maybe the best Premium Format of Star Wars, and more spectacular ( and bigger ) that the Attakus´s statue.

I have the PF with the custom cape of Kibishii´s Wife and is a bomb! But I want explain that Grievous of Attakus is too a incredible sculpt.

DSC05335.jpg

DSC05327.jpg

DSC05299.jpg

DSC05290.jpg

DSC05274.jpg

DSC05338.jpg

DSC05348.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, getting anything besides the SS one will just leave you yearning for it so you might as well get it right the first time:D

yeah, getting anything besides the SS one will just leave you yearning for it so you might as well get it right the first time:D

I agree, I have seen most of the other statues at SDCC and the Sideshow one is by far the best...but MAN, it is huge and takes up a massive amount of space.

I had the SS Pf and the Attakus.... I sold the SS One in all honesty the paint apps and the internal organs representation of the Attakus Blows the SS out of the water..... The detail is way better .... The size of SS's is impressive, but the attakus is No Miget either..... Go for the Attakus it is AMAZING!!! :)

CIMG4666.jpg

CIMG4658.jpg

CIMG4657.jpg

CIMG4673.jpg

Last edited:
how much does ss grievous go for these days? are any of the other star war PFs (luke, leia, han, boba, maul, obi, anakin) worth anything?

the attakus version is nice as well, but SS is definately the definitive version.

Got both and they are both great.

The sculpt on the Attakus version is excellent. The cape almost looks like real cloth and it even has the extra lightsabers sculpted into the pockets.

The Sideshow exclusive version is one of my favorites. The only thing missing was the extra pockets in the cape, but that's a very minot detail. the only drawback to this piece is where you want to display it. I have mine in a Besta cabinet from IKEA and the shelf isn't deep enough. The lightsabers that Grievous is holding pointing behind him won't fit in if you have any sort of door on the front, so I just have mine displayed without those sabers attached. It's such an impressive looking piece that you don't even notice that he's only holding the two sabers.

Back