The Circle is Now Complete Faux Bronze

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does seeem that their FB technique is getting a lot better but I'm glad I got my desire for these out of my head.

Man, I'm glad I logged on here tonight. Did this just pop up for sale tonight? I don't collect this series of dios, nor have I ever purchased a faux bronze piece b4. But this one just oozes class. First time we ever saw two characters fight with lightsabers, the greatest sci-fi gizmo EVER imagined.

I don't care if people say this is the lamest choreographed duel. There's more going on underneath the surface than all the prequel duels combined.

Love that there are only 50 too.

I just got on the waitlist, so my chances are slim to none. But if anyone who ordered has a change of heart pm me. Otherewise I will be patient and get this down the road on ebay.

It does seeem that their FB technique is getting a lot better but I'm glad I got my desire for these out of my head.

Agreed. I thought about it for a few seconds last night but there are too many other things on the immediate horizon that I'm aiming my cash at.

Congrats to those who pulled the trigger.

Ordered when I saw the status bar disappear after two hours up for order. Had been thinking about it the whole time. But I've gone ahead and cancelled this morning. Sorry ambasah, didn't see your post until just now, but I have a feeling if you waitlisted early enough you should be able to score one of these. It does look nice, but I decided a while ago, I only have room for one Star Wars piece in my collection and the McVader is coming next month...

no worries and thank you for the consideration. I am not too worried about scoring it down the road for retail. Thankfully not too many collectors are into these.

I also had a friend order then cancel as she thought it was a pre-order so there's 2 going back into the pot for WL

You know, the FBs get a bad rap. When the paint appliaction is applied correctly, the pieces can look awesome.

Back