Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot but does anyone know a retailer that still has the first 1/6 scale Freddy figure.

I'm totally ignorant about which order the "Freddys" came out. Which one is it that you're looking for (item #?)? :confused:

I've bought parts from them without problems.

You won't regret Freddy! He's incredible! My only suggestion is that you trim the fringe on his sweater. He looks much better without it!

fvj17ta.jpg

thanks a lot for the link by the way. funny thing, after I ordered him he's no longer listed. I wonder if I got the last one and if so, the system there works really fast.

Funny, I was happy with my Freddy from FVJ for years but then for some reasonI had to urge to display him with the camp shirt on, but then I would need a normal looking Freddy. so whats another 40 bucks? :D

denger4000 said:
thanks a lot for the link by the way. funny thing, after I ordered him he's no longer listed. I wonder if I got the last one and if so, the system there works really fast.
I think you did. As it said in the description over there,
This figure is sold out from sideshow, You snooze you lose.

Getting both is a good buy, I think. There arte enough differences to make it worth it. Even the glove is slightly different on FVJ Fred.

Customikey said:
I've bought parts from them without problems.

You won't regret Freddy! He's incredible! My only suggestion is that you trim the fringe on his sweater. He looks much better without it!

fvj17ta.jpg

Also watch keeping him with his hat on. The hat from mine left a mark on Freddys forhead.

My hat created a permanent smudge too, but on the back of his head. Otherwise, this figure is the best! The glossy paint and sculpt really capture the gooey melted skin!

EVILFACE said:
Also watch keeping him with his hat on. The hat from mine left a mark on Freddys forhead.

Good point...all of the Classic Freddy's are like that..once you put the hat, there will automatically be some black marks on his head.Put some tape in it or other ''buffer''' stuff if you dont want to leave some mark..

The Classic Freddy is my first (and as of now, only) Modern Horror figure.
I just love it! The sculpt is simply amazing, with little, to no room for improvement. The only downside to the overall figure (And this is nitpicking,) is the sweater. The material looks cheap, and un-sweater like, the stripes are way too dark, and as mentioned before, the fraying is over done. Ideally, the sweater would be a tighter fit, and made out of a better material, the stripes would be a bolder, lighter green, the sleeves would be stripeless, and the fraying would be much more subtle.

But like I said, that is only nit-picking, and the figure is great the way it is.

Doh! the website emailed me saying they didnt have anymore, why is on their webpage then? ERRRRRRR. I'll never order from them, thats for sure.

denger4000 said:
Doh! the website emailed me saying they didnt have anymore, why is on their webpage then? ERRRRRRR. I'll never order from them, thats for sure.
I found two other places that have him listed as in stock. I'll PM them to you so someone else won't snatch it away.

heh, yeah I thanks that what happened..HMMMMMMMM which one of you was it!
Any way, thanks for all your help man. I'm not sure if I want to pay that much though,

Back