POTA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunkermeister

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello all!

For the last week or so I have been reading all the Planet of the Apes posts. I am still about two years behind, but catching up fast. While I have a few of the Hasbro POTA figures I am bidding on a couple POTA SS figures on eBay right now. I missed them when they first came out.

So far I am still sorting through all the various items out there, this site has been very helpful in picking up intelligence on the new stuff. At least, new to me.

In real life I manage private security guards, just got laid off, but anticiapte I will be back to work in a couple weeks. I also work as a reserve police officer, and I blog on miniature wargames, police work and politics.

My home is so close to Disneyland that I can watch their fireworks display every night. With a big backyard I am considering a bit of an Ape City, but I am still mulling over the construction technique.

Thanks to Sideshow for making POTA figures and for hosting this site.

Mike "Bunkermeister" Creek
bunkermeister.blogspot.com
sgtsays.blogspot.com
hystericalrightwing.blogspot.com

Welcome Mike.

I find it strange that your post count is 0, when I see two of your posts in this thread. How unusual. Must be some monkey business taking place.

Back