• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: AA Slim TrueType

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for an AA Slim True Type; the kind used for the Thriller MJ figure. Just need the body... no wrist pegs, hands, feet or even neck needed.

Basically I had the two I needed, but in a spontaneous body swap sacrificed my regular MJ's body and need a new one :lol

Hoping to not pay an arm and a leg, but let me know what you have and how much you want :duff

Or if anyone knows of stores that have the body in stock that would be awesome too :rock

Well... bump up again.

Red Planet just canceled my order. A bit annoyed as I placed the order almost a month ago only to find out today they were out of stock.

So, if you have a loose or complete one... or know any more places that have it in stock let me know.

Back