• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Soveriegn 1st BAT wanted !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ymba

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Guys

Does anyone want to sell the 1st version of Shawn's BAt ? I am a huge Keaton fan and coco man here has inspired me to look for this particular one as well. Anyone want to sell or do a trade ? I don't have the Pics handy but I believe it is the 1st attempt by Shawn..

I got some killer customs that might be of interest to some of you if yo uare more interested in a trade ..

Thx !

YMBA !

Last edited:
why not just buy one from shawn himself?

Not the same my friend, not the same. The older sculpt has a spot on likeness. The new sculpt Shawn is using looks nothing like Keaton. Plus, he'll take more than a year to make it, no kidding.
YMBA: I hope you find one. Just be patient & persistent.

Not the same my friend, not the same. The older sculpt has a spot on likeness. The new sculpt Shawn is using looks nothing like Keaton. Plus, he'll take more than a year to make it, no kidding.
YMBA: I hope you find one. Just be patient & persistent.

:lecture What Shawn makes now and what he made 4or 5 years ago looks completely different.

YMBA, if you want mine I'll sell it for...

1 Meeellion dollars.

Coco Man

I will "Make you an offer you cannot refuse". Thx for the tip on the custom keaton.

Someone out there must have one they want to sell :)

PS

I just found out the stuff you can use to give your Jon's Bat a glossy look is called " Moeller clear coat paint" This is the stuff the seller use to sprak his Keaton Batn and it doe look better . It gives ther armor a glossy look. I will try to take some pics soon to show you my keaton Bat

Interesting about that Moeller stuff. Works on latex armor, huh?

Sallah's is very similar to what I have. The sculpt looks a tiny bit different and the belt has that strange inward turn that Shawn started getting in his later versions which may mean that what I have is older than Sallah's.

Interesting about that Moeller stuff. Works on latex armor, huh?

Sallah's is very similar to what I have. The sculpt looks a tiny bit different and the belt has that strange inward turn that Shawn started getting in his later versions which may mean that what I have is older than Sallah's.

Yeah, Sallah's is also very similar to mine. Mine is supposed to be from around 2005, according to the person who sold it to me who got it on ebay back then.

Back