Hello Everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlayItLoud

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just joined the community early this week. I must say this a community of great talent and awesome ideas.

First off I'm a family man with a wonderful 7 yr old daughter and a very understanding wife who both understands my passion for my action figure collection.

I recently got into the 1/6th SSC GI Joe line with my purchase of Snake Eyes thru my comic shop last month and instantly got hooked, I'm almost pretty much caught up (I've sold all my Toybiz Marvel Legends:sick except for my Iron Man figures, a few of my DCUC and a bunch of my Transformers movie line. To generate the money to get into this line and get caught up quick)

Right now I'm just missing the Cobra Throne (a few more selling of my other collections should do the trick) and the Crimson Cobra Commander (I'm not sure of this one though)

My comic shop's waitlist on the BD Iron Man MkIII just recently converted so I'm excited on that as well since I had them do the ordering in my behalf so I can avail the store's lay away plan (its tough doing all this catching up). Pre-ordered War Machine and Mark IV, will start looking for a Mark I soon.

I also collect MOTUC and DCUC (but this one I'll just be just picking thru since the 1/6th collection is one expensive hobby)

Hope to be a contributor on this forum and learn a lot from you all as well.

Back