• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Billy Sole Body/Figure or Drago Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lemme know what you got!!!! :rock

ivan2.jpg

Re: WTB Drago Body/Figure

Fail.gif

Old people ____ faster than the "post is shipping this." I'd count your losses man. If you don't have it by now, you probably got screwed. Your best bet's just to buy Drago and eat the cost of the other one. I'll make sure to get you an extra cushy inflatable donut pillow for X-mas.

Looking for a Billy Sole body as well...

3821431575_ab7d318a2e.jpg

Mods, can you change the title of this thread to WTB Billy Sole or Drago Body

Mods can you change the title that SkiMun already has a Drago body? The dude works out...a lot.

I was just gonna change your title to 'WTB Billy Sole or Drago Body' as per your post, do you still want me to change it??
x :wave

I was just gonna change your title to 'WTB Billy Sole or Drago Body' as per your post, do you still want me to change it??
x :wave

Yea but can you make it "WTB Billy Sole Body/Figure or Drago Body"

Thanks for looking after me gal :rock :peace

Billy: I'm scared Poncho.
Poncho: Bull____. You ain't afraid of no man.
Billy: There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die.

Back