IRON MAN 2: 1/4th scale War Machine Collectible Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
dsc1876a3x50322785.jpg

Re: RON MAN 2: 1/4th scale War Machine Collectible Bust

looks damned awesome, but who the hell's Ron Man?

dunno what u talking about :D

*cough*

seriously though, i really want to get both of these busts that have been shown so far. the mkIV and now this war machine one. ron man 2 looks like it will be an awesome movie with even better merchandise!

This MIGHT be my 1st bust... i always said the only busts i'd buy would be cable, DP, and War Machine so hmmmm decisions.. should i wait for a SS bust or get this

These busts are a hard sell. They're not big enough to distance themselves from the 1/6 figures that will look exactly like these in terms of quality and frankly if Im getting the figures I really don't need these.

They should have made their busts 1/2 scale.

Yea I'm not much of a big fan on busts either but this looks pretty amazing. I may get this if I got the spare change after all the different figs HT will announce from the movie.

Although it looks cool, and with the mk IV it would make for a nice little display, will be a easy pass for me. If I was to get a bust would want it to be atleast 1/2 scale. And also need to limit focus what I collect

Like this line from HT. If SS fail to produce either this or the MKIV at 1/4 scale I'll be picking these up. Very nice.

While the detail is there, these 1/4 scale busts are just so...boring.

Back