• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canon DSLR Camera and Lenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling off my Canon DSLR camera and lenes. No, I am not quitting photography- in fact, I am doing exactly the opposite. I am following the art of photography with reckless abandon.

Here is a link to the auctions.
https://shop.ebay.com/amazingpandasurfs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

All of my gear has always been well taken care of so no worries there. Here are some sample photos from this camera. These are examples that haven't been touched up.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49717

This camera is capable of so much more than those examples though as I have recently learned. :D Thank you for checking out this thread and possibly bidding. You are helping me out greatly. Cheers :duff

good luck on your sale Rory! i've actually been selling off lenses that i rarely use. i'm saving up for a really nice one. :)

great forum member here everyone. buy with confidence!

good luck on your sale Rory! i've actually been selling off lenses that i rarely use. i'm saving up for a really nice one. :)

great forum member here everyone. buy with confidence!

Thank you so much Ed!

I just recently purchased the Canon 7D I was talking about with you. I love it! I would also love to own an L series lens one day soon. A nice wide angle one would be ideal. :monkey5

Tonight I have an opportunity to photograph a fashion show. That 580ex II will really come in handy now. I have shot a concert without using flash at all and it turned out pretty well, slightly grainy, but with the flash it should be a whole new ballgame.

The camera is a Canon Rebel Xti. That one comes with a lens. In addition I am also selling two other lenses, a 50mm f/1.8 II lens and a 100mm Macro lens.

Thanks for the bid Cocoboloboy- I really hope you win. It would be nice for the camera to stay in the Sideshow family and continue to do what it has done for so long- photograph amazing collectibles. I honestly wouldn't sell it if I had another option but you know how it goes. Sometimes to move ahead we have to make sacrifices.

Back