Brown or Yellow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MercWithAMouth

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which Wolverine PF should i get?

I'm leaning towards brown bc it goes better with Sabes and i rather get his Com. to be tigerstripe.

What are your opinions guys?

Both but I see peeps saying brown FTW!!!!! So brown if you must choose one.

I'm getting both though, Ex or FAIL on ea.

I'm gonna try and get both as well, but in the end, if I have to get rid of one, I would keep the Brown. I dont have the comi anymore, so its cheaper to get the yellow pf than the comi, and that would complete my X-Men needs :monkey3

So you guys are saying this assuming you secure the brown variant once it goes up for order?

Not only that, but Ski said he's got me covered. :rock

(He really didn't say that, but sometimes I like to think he would. :lol)

I'd go with brown Wolverine if I had the choice. Not because it's going to be rarer than the yellow but because I've always been a really big fan of the brown costume and I think it will look awesome displayed with Sabretooth.

need to see pic of the brown one before deciding. I'm not liking the pose and yellow color but let's see if the brown makes any difference.

Word. It's like the new Spiderman PF....

Watch brown be a ES of 50-75 :horror

would be nice, but i'll probably be on PPO with no ES stated, sell out in like 2 minutes, then convert people on the WL for the next month.

sounds familiar doesn't it.:monkey3

i for one would love to see an ultra low ES for something, but this has to much potential to make ssc a ton of money so i doubt we'll see it happen on this one.

Mmm... brown version will be the reg version without change-o-head rite?

Correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

Back