Speaking of Crappy TV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, sounds like a big ball of Crap... and is the "O" network hers? Or did I get that confused?

And the best bit is they're replacing the Discovery Health channel; which does have some cool shows. Where else will I learn about people born w/o faces or who looking like human trees?

Wow, sounds like a big ball of Crap... and is the "O" network hers? Or did I get that confused?

And the best bit is they're replacing the Discovery Health channel; which does have some cool shows. Where else will I learn about people born w/o faces or who looking like human trees?

The regular Discovery Channel shows this and also TLC once in awhile between shows about people with a ton of kids and shows with little people.

I hate reality tv shows. :mad:

Exactly I live in reality, I don't want to be reminded of it! I want to forget about reality for a while!

I don't care if you can't run your own restaurant.

I don't care if you can't lose weight.

I don't care if you haven't been a "star" since TV was in Black and White only, and you want to dance.

I don't care if you want to work for Trump.

I don't care if you want to sneak up on your employees.

I could care less if you want to sell your home, can't clean your home, need your home rebuilt, need a super nanny to tell you how to raise your kids!!!!

I could care less if you want to swap wives!

:banghead AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :banghead

I want to be entertained bring back

Serenity

Bring back Enterprise

Last edited:
Exactly I live in reality, I don't want to be reminded of it! I want to forget about reality for a while!

I don't care if you haven't been a "star" since TV was in Black and White only, and you want to dance.

I could care less if you want to sell your home, can't clean your home, need your home rebuilt, need a super nanny to tell you how to raise your kids!!!!

I want to be entertained bring back

Serenity

Bring back Enterprise

QFT!!!!! :lecture

I hate reality tv shows. :mad:

I want to be entertained

:lecture :lecture

Well said :rock
I cannot stand reality TV :banghead :banghead

Back