Greetings from Timewalker Toys & Collectibles! You're invited- 7th Anniversary Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timewalker1

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Greetings from Timewalker Toys & Collectibles! You're invited- 7th Anniversary Sale!

Greetings Sideshow Freaks!

Timewalker Toys & Collectibles would like to invite you to our 7th Anniversary Sale- April 7th through April 27th. Fantastic deals throughout the store: Sideshow, Hot Toys, Dragon, DiD, Soldier Story, and much more!:emperor

Also, orders of $75 or more of in-stock merchandise will automatically register you in our drawing for up to $200.00 in store credit. See website for details (details will be posted on April 7th). Drawing ends April 30th, 2010. :chew

Thanks for looking!

Steven Allen
Timewalker Toys & Collectibles

www.timewalkertoys.com

Re: Greetings from Timewalker Toys & Collectibles! You're invited- 7th Anniversary Sa

I placed my first order with Timewalkertoys last night. I got a fast reply and my order is on it's way. Thank you Steve and Happy 7 year Anniversary!

Re: Greetings from Timewalker Toys & Collectibles! You're invited- 7th Anniversary Sa

You're quite welcome urascal! And thank you for the business. Enjoy!

the best and most reliable and honest retailer there is out there.

i encourage anyone and everyone to deal with Steven

Back