Which Hero do you want next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which ones next (you can choose more than one)

• Captain America

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Thor

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Silver Surfer

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Archangel

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Human Torch

• Dr. Strange

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Daredevil

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Hulk

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Namor

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Hawkeye

• Total voters
I'll take a John Cassaday based Captain America please.

I mean, come on! He is the hero that other heroes look up to. Even Thor! and he is a God!

Oh, I didn't see the Comiquette or PF form. - for Comiquette - NONE OF THE ABOVE.

But for PF - I'd be happy with Thor, Cap or Dr. Strange.

i will have to say a Captain America Comicquette with an exclusive unmasked face.

No doubt about it. It has to be Cap in mixed media.:D

After Cap I want a Red Skull piece to go with him with the cosmic cube as the SS exclusive. :idea

Come on?!!! Some one else vote for the Archangel! I mean you can pick more than one:rolleyes:

Darklord Dave said:
for Comiquette - NONE OF THE ABOVE.

But for PF - I'd be happy with Thor, Cap or Dr. Strange.

sums up my feeling exactly^. after those i would like an Archangel in PF. those wings would rock (real/synthetic feathers over the sculpt please!). it'd probably look okay in Comiquette form too.

Cap has so many possibilities for an exclusive. Traditional '40s, Ultimate 40s, modern Ultimate, standard modern. Silly me, I'd probably get all of them if they did 4 variants.

I voted for Captain America in PF. By far the most under appreciated super-hero of them all. The ultimate pissed off boyscout.

Darklord Dave said:
Cap has so many possibilities for an exclusive. Traditional '40s, Ultimate 40s, modern Ultimate, standard modern. Silly me, I'd probably get all of them if they did 4 variants.

Don't give Sideshow any ideas, Dave! Look how the Gray Hulk variant experiment turned out--you may get up to use the restroom and miss out on the 40's version. Or you could just be like me and buy yourself a chemical toilet so you can be perched in front of the computer at all times.

The interchangeable shield would work for both comiquette and PF.

The PF would give you the option of chain mail "armor" and pouch belt like he has nowadays.

Silver Surfer because I know SS would chrome him up and do him right.

Daredevil as a PF would look pretty cool and go well with his PF flame, Elektra.

Back