Early 90s Marvel/DC animated series?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kai

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would love to know if there are places that sell DVDs for these cartoons that came out during the 90s, spider man, x-men, superman, batman, etc. I really enjoyed watching them when I was younger and thought they would be a good addition to my "collection" which consists of nothing atm :rolleyes: I know they used to have websites that stream a lot of this stuff but the quality wasn't great and sometimes the audio wasn't in sync with the video and I would personally rather have a hard copy of it.

If anyone knows of any stores that carry stuff like this, I'd appreciate the info. Thanks in advance!!!!!! :joy

They are already out... i'm actually looking to sell the X-Men Animated Series season dvds I have. :)

I did a search and saw an older thread but the link in there no longer worked. I was hoping I could find another online store that hopefully carried these still.

I just checked out amazon. Thanks again for the tip! I'm pretty excited about watching these again

I believe the Spider-Man cartoon is held up amongst some rights issues. They've got some assorted episodes, The Venom Saga and some arcs out on DVD, but not the whole series.

Back