• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Angel Ex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhampir46

Super Freak
Reaction score
As the title suggests I'm on the hunt for the Angel ex premium format.

If you're interested in trades I have:
Moore's Conan the Conquerer
Fathom Faux Bronze
Bowen's Metallic Captain America
Bowen Deadpool

If you're interested LMK, this piece has to be in my collection:D

Last edited:
Good luck with the search! :rock

It's always nice to see someone appreciate the Buffy PF line.

Thanks, I see that you already got this gem:)

I do! The vampire head Ex. accessory is one of those accessories that REALLY adds to the piece. I personally don't display mine with head, but once in a blue moon I'll change it out.

Do you have any of the other PFs in the line?

Sadly no; I was hoping to start with Angel, I passed on the ex last year for less than 200$:banghead:

Sadly no; I was hoping to start with Angel, I passed on the ex last year for less than 200$:banghead:

I got mine a little less than two years ago, and they were going for cheap then too, well below retail. And then they took off.

The most underrated of the bunch, in my opinion, is the Spike Ex. Definitely go after that one when you get a chance.

Actually do a search for the user name, DVDvampire, here on the boards. (At least I think that's the name.) They had one for sale months back.

Yeah, I saw that thread, got excited, then realized how long ago that was:(

But I will follow any lead! Thanks for the tip Chapter, I hope he didn't send them to ebay!

Last edited:
So far I've got a possiblilty, but it may fall through.
LMK if you have one for sale!

Sent you a PM and yes I still have them, figured there was no rush to send them to Ebay.

Back