Bronze Buzz Lightyear statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P1X4R

Super Freak
Reaction score
One was made for me which I finally received today!! :chew :banana

This custom sculpted piece weighs at a hefty 12.5 lbs standing on top of a marble base. I'll take pics when I get the chance soooooooon.... I just had to share my excitement! :joy

Wow, very intrigued to see your pics P1X4R!

Congrats.. Is this a commission piece?

here's a few. sorry for the dark lighting on some of the pics. i wish i hadn't sold off my flash. :(

IMG_8241.jpg

IMG_8227.jpg

IMG_8226.jpg

IMG_8228-1.jpg

IMG_8229.jpg

IMG_8230.jpg

IMG_8231.jpg

btw, this was sculpted by our own Jerome Ranft! he did an awesome job!

Woody is next but that'll have to wait another 10 years. :banghead

btw, this was sculpted by our own Jerome Ranft! he did an awesome job!

Woody is next but that'll have to wait another 10 years. :banghead

That's freaking awesome! Congrats, man! Here's to another 10 years for Woody! :duff

Ed, that is AMAZING!!!!

That piece is beautiful. Congrats and congrats again! Thanks for sharing with us.

Do they award different characters on different years? (ie If next year was your 10th year, would you be awarded a Sully bronze piece?)

the characters will always be the same.

Buzz - 10 years
Woody - 20 years
Tinkerbell - 25 years
Jiminy Cricket - 35 years
Donald Duck - 40 years

i could be wrong on the last three regarding the years but that's what my co-worker told me who has the first three. :)

Do they award different characters on different years? (ie If next year was your 10th year, would you be awarded a Sully bronze piece?)

the characters are set.

Buzz - 10 years
Woody - 20 years
Tinkerbell - 25 years
Jiminy Cricket - 35 years
Donald Duck - 40 years

i could be wrong on the last three regarding the years but that's what my co-worker told me who has the first three. :)

First off, Ed, those pics are beautiful!! I am amazed everytime you take one and post it.

The list of characters is very cool! I can't imagine how amazing Buzz looks in person. If you ever get bored of him once Woody, Tink, and the other arrives, let me know! I'll take him! :lol

thanks Mike!

it's got my name on the base though. i was surprised they did that. i was like, "there goes ebay." j/k! :D

Back