Disney Marvel characters by sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=12481

:lol

040110mickey01a0596243.jpg
040110mickey02a0614188.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Disney Marvel charaters by sideshow?

Most transparent April Fools joke yet. Kind of a letdown...not as good as the half Maul or the cloak of Obi-Wan

Oh dear....luckily, it's April Fools. Otherwise, I could totally see this coming to production.

This isn't much different from the Star Wars Big Figs that Disney made for the SW Weekends.

Honestly, they were very cool. I have a sketch of Donald as Darth Maul that I got from the park and it rocks. I'm pretty sure they made a Big Fig like that too.

heck yeah!!!! I am all over these !!! I will wait just as I am still waiting for my Stealth Patient Zero :rock :rock

Hmm, I just thought of something. Since Disney has the ability to cross over their characters with Star Wars (i.e. Jedi Mickey), what's to stop them from crossing over Marvel characters with Star Wars characters? We could see Spidey wielding a light saber, or Magneto taking on Darth Vader...

After the outcry of terror when it was announced Disney bought Marvel I think its a pretty funny joke.

Hmm, I just thought of something. Since Disney has the ability to cross over their characters with Star Wars (i.e. Jedi Mickey), what's to stop them from crossing over Marvel characters with Star Wars characters? We could see Spidey wielding a light saber, or Magneto taking on Darth Vader...

Simple really. Disney has to get permission via LFL to do so on every endeavor, they don't own the rights to Star Wars. Whereas they do for Marvel they'd still have to get permission from LFL to do so. I don't believe LFL would provide the permission but its only a matter of time before we actually see plushes and collectibles crossing Marvel and Disney. I just don't think Sideshow would produce them in any kind of higher end format.

Simple really. Disney has to get permission via LFL to do so on every endeavor, they don't own the rights to Star Wars. Whereas they do for Marvel they'd still have to get permission from LFL to do so. I don't believe LFL would provide the permission but its only a matter of time before we actually see plushes and collectibles crossing Marvel and Disney. I just don't think Sideshow would produce them in any kind of higher end format.

I agree. I think that if anything, they'd be Disney Big Figs.

Back