Custom 1/2 scale Batman Arkham Asylum Bust and Armored version too

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My first post, No Idead what to do about a pol so.......

Votes: 80 93.0%
  • Dislike

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters

ashkanls

Super Freak
Reaction score
Edit 7/21/11

Hey guys and the few ladies, I have been working on a Armored version of the bust. Should be done in a week with the sculpting and forming the cape on the backside then painted. I changed the armor on the back of his head to my a version. I thought this made more sense then what was originally done. The original looks like a couch imo. I made it so that if he were to tilt his head back the metal plates when slide over each other. I will consider casting it and selling it painted if a few people are interested (atleast 5).

013.jpg

Photo0070.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Custom Sculpted Batman Arkham Asylum Bust

its 1/2 scale. I did it as a Marvel legendary scale version. ( I know Batman is DC)

Well then that's one big hunk a bats. Your paint job is also top notch.

Were the eyes really blank like that? I played the game through and loved it but I can't remember that "little" detail.

No he had pupils but that takes the edge away from him I think.

I would prefer him not being in detective vision and having the pupils. Otherwise it looks really cool!

Love the bust. Welcome to the board ashkanls. Glad you took my advice and joined.

i love "no pupils" bats :D it's the only way for me. i have enough alex ross batmans thank you very much :)

this piece is unbelievably insane. way better than the 1:2 bust dc direct put out last year. awesome! and one more thing that i love is how the logo is overlapping the chest. very very nice! :)

Nice!

I just came across this on eBay last night! :)

I don't see how anyone could dislike that bust, fantastic work.

Back