POLL:Greatest TV Show Sidekick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poll: Greatest TV Show Sidekick

• Joe, Quagmire, Cleveland (Family Guy)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • KITT (Knight Rider)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Higgins (Magnum P.I.)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • B.A. Baracus (The A-Team)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Spock (Star Trek)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Dwight Schrute (The Office)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Hurley (LOST)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Tattoo (Fantasy Island)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fonzie (Happy Days)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paper Clip (MacGyver)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Bamboota

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who do you think is the greatest?

Note...since there's up 10 spots..here are my honorable mentions:

Agent Scully (X-Files)
Zoë Washburne (Firefly)
Paulie Walnuts (The Sopranos)
Vince's Entourage (Entourage) VICTORY!
Willow (Buffy)
Norm (Cheers)
Chloe (24)
Metallicar (Supernatural)
Smithers (The Simpson)
Kato (The Green Hornet)
Deb (Dexter)

Last edited:
Like the Terminator, I wouldn't consider The Fonz a sidekick. Guys who wear leather jackets aren't sidekicks. :lol

DwightSchrute.jpg

Dwight FTW!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

I have to agree with Batty... the Fonz was not a sidekick. Sure Richie was the central character, but this sidekicks were Potsy and Ralph. No way would the Fonz get put in with those douches. I think he's more of a spiritual adviser like Obi Wan Kenobi :lecture

So with that out of the way BA gets my vote hands down... especially considering he would kick everyone's ass on that list. Give 'em a oneway ticket on "Knuckle Airlines" :rock

ba-baracus.jpg

So with that out of the way BA gets my vote hands down... especially considering he would kick everyone's ass on that list. Give 'em a oneway ticket on "Knuckle Airlines" :rock

No way man Dwight would own him with all the ninja stuff he hides around the office. :lol

He couldn't take down KITT.

hoff-knight-rider-mustang.jpg

Not only would he "take down" Kitt... but would also disassemble him and rebuild him with parts found in whatever garage he and the rest of teh A-Team were being held in. Then emerge in a suped-up version with additional armor, chicken wire over the windows and a flamethrower :rock

Not only would he "take down" Kitt... but would also disassemble him and rebuild him with parts found in whatever garage he and the rest of teh A-Team were being held in. Then emerge in a suped-up version with additional armor, chicken wire over the windows and a flamethrower :rock

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

BA would have trouble kicking his ass... being that he is a Hologram that only Sam can see and hear. But, I do believe BA could easily beat the hell out of Sam (even with Sam's famouse spin kick) which would effectively render Al null and void.

I wonder, though, could BA still kick Sam's ass if Sam's evil female doppleganger "leaped" into him first? BA would retain all of his physical attributes, but lose much of his innate fighting skill and ingenuity.

Back