Sideshow 3/31 Q&A, Snowtrooper, Royal Guard or Biker Scouts coming soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From SS Q&A:

Q:Is it possible that Sideshow is considering producing 12-inch Star Wars figures of the Snowtrooper, Biker Scout and Imperial Royal Guard?

A:Yes to all three, and you likely won’t have to wait too long before at least one of them is officially revealed.

My bet:
Snowtroopers!!
Bring them on!!!

I want Bikes not just the scouts.

The Hasbro speederbike is quite ok. But I also want an E-Web cannon for the Snowtroopers ;)

dpv51j.jpg

I want Bikes not just the scouts.

Q.
Wednesday, March 31st, 2010
How about landspeeder, Taun-Taun, Dewbacks, 12-inch slave Leia, Snowtrooper?

Our recent Star Wars ambitions have gotten rather large.
icon_wink.gif

This Q-n-A gives me hope for 1:6 scale vehicles and creatures from Star Wars. But there was another Q that they stated no 1:6 scale vehicles yet. But I think it was specific to GI Joe.

The same thing was done with accessory packs. They said in a Star Wars Q that they have a few more accesories they want to develope before putting an accessory pack together and then said no plans for accessory packs in another question.

<!-- // ENDS PAGE-CONTENT -->

I think the Royal Guards will be first to go with Empy.

Yep. Me too. Seems like the logical choice.

It sounds like you are both wrong, this question was also answered today.

Wednesday, March 31st, 2010
When can we expect a 12-inch Imperial Royal Guard? The Emperor needs his guards!

Agreed, the Emperor NEEDS Royal Guards. They are a must-have and will see release sooner than later, but development is still in the early stages.

That kind of narrows it down to snowtrooper or biker scout as to which will be first (when they finally come out). My hope is for the biker scout.

Snowtroopers, E-web cannon, Royal Guards, Biker Scouts, Speeder Bike, Rancor... I want them all.:lol

My guess is we did be getting Snowtroopers soon. Wouldn't they be in the Pro body?

That's a really good question, Puay. Not a whole lot of armor on them to justify the armored figure body...

The Hasbro speederbike is quite ok. But I also want an E-Web cannon for the Snowtroopers ;)

dpv51j.jpg

This idea gives me the shivers... :chew

Back