Ready for yet another Sideshow DOOM thread?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWitchKing

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know Jesseawilson is. :wacky

I had forgotten how huge and nice this PF is. I had even cancelled my order with Sideshow but luckily through a friend here on the boards I was able to score the exclusive. Bannister thanks man! :rock

I stop by his place yesterday and completely blown away the entire time by Dr Doom. Bannister thought, "well I am not planning to keep it anymore" and just let me have it for what he paid for. I rearranged so I could get some pics of Dr. Victor Von Doom. I know what your thinking, "7 threads of Doom, that's too much!" Trust me this PF is worth the attention, if you can get it dont hesitate!

img39843uc.jpg

img39864yf.jpg

img39877hn.jpg

img39886ow.jpg

Last edited:
I'm happy for you TWK! Doom is quite a sight, isn't he? :D That's a nice collection you have there as well! :joy

Every new thread with Doom makes us Europeans even more anxious.....damn, we still have to wait till it arrives at the European warehouse. You lucky punks :D ....

I am just glad you were strong enough to get that thing on top of your entertainment center Danny.

Thought I might chime in with my latest addition (thanks to outlikealight):

Dr.jpg

Dr-1.jpg

Dr-2.jpg

Dr-3.jpg

Dr-4.jpg

Dr-5.jpg

Dr-6.jpg

defnitely worth the trade :rock or not but you got one of the best PF ever made...so far ...Congratz :rock:rock

Back