Just opened/inspected Vader- UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iansilv

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Seriously- I know there are nitpicks about the helmet and about the color of the red lights- but it is absolutely beautiful! If this is the quality level that Sideshow is going to maintain, I cant wait to see the rest of them- I have Luke, han and now vader, with Grievous, Obi one, and Leia all ordered as exclusives. I really can't wait to see them all completed. Sideshow- do Boba Fett as ridiculously detailed as possible! Make r2 and 3po as separate statues so you can put more detail in to each! I want the royal guard, and the rolling droids from the prequels! Chewie- do the fur right! And give me 1/4 jabba! :wacky

Anyway- I am extremly happy with Vader, Luke and Han, and I cannot wait to see the rest of them!

Nice, I am now really looking forward to getting my Darth Vader SSE. My wait list was just converted to an order! Whoohoo! :D

Are all the Vader's in stock at Sideshow? I am just curious because they did not charge my card yet and I am wondering if a second wave is on pre-order from the boat from china.

I've heard everyone talk about this figure, it sounds like the best one in the whole Star Wars line.

Daveyjaro said:
Are all the Vader's in stock at Sideshow? I am just curious because they did not charge my card yet and I am wondering if a second wave is on pre-order from the boat from china.

I don't know, but SS just shipped out my replacement yesterday. However, I don't know if those get priority over the next waves or not.

iansilv said:
Seriously- I know there are nitpicks about the helmet and about the color of the red lights- but it is absolutely beautiful!

I couldn't agree more! Yeah, I wish the lights were a tad brighter, but it's hard for that to dampen my enthusiasm as this statue is simply amazing. Even my wife likes it, so it's on display in the living room. I'd say that's a sign that Sideshow has done well with this! :D

Yep, a beautiful piece. I agree, and it bodes well for the rest of the PF 1/4 StarWars line.

JesseVader08 said:
I couldn't agree more! Yeah, I wish the lights were a tad brighter, but it's hard for that to dampen my enthusiasm as this statue is simply amazing. Even my wife likes it, so it's on display in the living room. I'd say that's a sign that Sideshow has done well with this! :D

Great! That made me smile--my Sentinel diorama was met with my wife's approval, and may be the first Sideshow piece to get a permanent spot in the living room. That seems to be the ultimate test of a collectible item's coolness--spousal approval.

Oh, and Davey--I hope you love your Vader!!

I got mine today and it's an awesome piece. He's the best SS PF I've seen!

And congrats to you guys getting spouse approval and living room display rights. I get a "What is that?" everytime I open up a box. :google

Oh, and Davey--I hope you love your Vader!!

Thanks! I should have it this week!

And congrats to you guys getting spouse approval and living room display rights.

Impressive, most impressive. I don't think I can get that spousal approval, it has to go with the rest of my statues and toys.

My Vader Exclusive arrived today. No complaints here. It looks AMAZING!
Next week will be Dr. Doom!

Got mine today. Helmet looks much better in person. I snagged the exclusive and I think the mouse droid is way under-talked-about! For example, does everyone know the wheels actually turn? It's great!

Back