Female Fan:)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidewinder

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thought I would finally join after browsing for a couple of months. I can't get over the collections some of you have, very impressive.

So far I have a couple of SS figures, Buffy Graduation Day and Angel from Angel the first season. I bought these quite a while ago, but never got around to buying any of the others. Now that both shows are gone, I'm pretty satisfied with just the two that I have.

Now I'm into BSG, but SS and HT don't make any figures of that show unfortunately and the company that does makes terrible figures, so I won't be collecting any for that show unless something changes.

I'm looking forward to the AVATAR figures and the Terminator ones are also looking great. I won't be a big collector as I don't have a lot of room to display, but I'll get a couple here and there.

I also collect show props, mainly BSG, but also a few X-Files including a Scully badge from Gillian Anderson:) Trading cards are also a bit of a hobby, mainly autos, costumes and sketches. I kind of get bored collecting the same stuff, so I venture over to different things and now it's the figure collecting stage:)

Anyway thanks for reading and I look forward to reading a lot more of the posts around here.

Welcome to the best site on the net!

:lecture

Lots of stuff to talk about here!

Have a good time and Welcome!

picture.php

Back