Premium Format Bases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aces888

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anyone disappointed with Gambit and Ms. Marvel's bases? I already canceled my orders for both, but the generic bases really bother me. I don't see why they couldn't incorporate something like a deck of cards into the design for Gambit's base. Bases should be unique, just look at the Disney line. I hope they will be more creative in designing bases for future releases.

Movie based PFs seem to have more interesting bases of late. The earlier Marvel stuff was excellent. I guess it all depends on the pose. But I do agree that the bases on that last few Marvel PFs could be more interesting.

Yes, let's have more bases full of rubble and bent steel girders. Wouldn't that be original? :rolleyes:

Anyone disappointed with Gambit and Ms. Marvel's bases? I already canceled my orders for both, but the generic bases really bother me. I don't see why they couldn't incorporate something like a deck of cards into the design for Gambit's base. Bases should be unique, just look at the Disney line. I hope they will be more creative in designing bases for future releases.

Nope, awesome and ordered! :rock

+1 for gambit.the base sucks:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Movie based PFs seem to have more interesting bases of late. The earlier Marvel stuff was excellent. I guess it all depends on the pose. But I do agree that the bases on that last few Marvel PFs could be more interesting.

+1

They are plain and boring.

Gambits base does suck :(

Gambit's base = epic fail. Still gotta get him though.

I just realized it looks just like the BD Gambit base.

I concur.:lecture

Bet the comiquette will have an awesome base just like the rest of the line so far mystique,elektra, punisher,venom, etc.

Comiquettes for the win BABY! :banana

What kinda base would you guys have preferred?

Anything but the Team Logo. Bowen's got that covered already. The overall environment of the base should be cohesive with the statue IMHO.(e.g. Captain America PF, Dr. Doom PF, Abomination PF, Thor PF and so on.)

Anything but the Team Logo. Bowen's got that covered already. The overall environment of the base should be cohesive with the statue IMHO.(e.g. Captain America PF, Dr. Doom PF, Abomination PF, Thor PF and so on.)

I can agree with that. Maybe Gambit could have had a Danger room style base.

Gamit looks cool....but he looks like he standing on a table coaster.

felt-coaster.jpg

Chris

Back