Mace Windu Exclusive item

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually skipped that thread ("Anybody Else See This?") thinking that it was going to be about some wacky Ebay posting.
:confused:

Jango head, very cool exclusive accessory. I'm there for Monday. :joy

At first I liked the excitement of preorder day. Now that I am 5 for 5, I am sweating getting Mace. I really love the sculpt and the exclusive is fabulous. I know my luck will not hold out long. It has gotten progressively more difficult to get the order page to load as more fans are getting into this line. SS's advertising campaign has been spectacular and all the SW sites are linking to them. Hurray for SS. I am stressing out :horror LOL

JohnyBoo said:
At first I liked the excitement of preorder day. Now that I am 5 for 5, I am sweating getting Mace. I really love the sculpt and the exclusive is fabulous. I know my luck will not hold out long. It has gotten progressively more difficult to get the order page to load as more fans are getting into this line. SS's advertising campaign has been spectacular and all the SW sites are linking to them. Hurray for SS. I am stressing out :horror LOL

Ditto!! :google :google

Ordering on priority day has gotten easier IMHO. Took about a 1.5 hours for Luke, a hour for Anakin, 30 for OB1 and about 5-10 min for Kit and Han. I think those that want the exclusive and are at the computer at the time of the order will get one.

Ordering has gotten progressively worse has the figures have been released. Getting the pages to load, getting booted from the site when already logged in, hell, I just barely got Han from the look of the apparent sell out time. :banghead
And now, I'll be at work for Mace, no way to preorder from the patrolcar :banghead :banghead

I don't really think that there should be a problem with preordering as long as you are there right when it starts, the only people who should have problems are the people who are rushing home at that time or maybe forgot. There probably is some kind of traffic limit to where at the highest amount of traffic it would still take like 20 minutes to sell out, which is enough time for you to order, don't be scared guys.:stick

JohnyBoo said:

Its actually gotten a lot easier for me. Obi took me about 45 minutes but Kit and Han took about 10 minutes total.

Yeah, Mace could be really hard on Monday. Especially, since it's a holiday here in the US that might bring more people who can order it into the equation.

Strange... but to me it also seems that priority pre-ordering is getting easier and easier. Perhaps I should say faster and faster. I'm curious about the ES of Mace exclusive version. Is he really popular enough to justify a 1750 like for Obi-Wan and Anakin? Or even 2000 like for Han?

Why the severed heads?

There's something about these severed heads I don't get. Why are these heads used as exclusive items? Mace and Kit never took the heads with them as a trophy or anything, they just 'detached' them from their previous owners, turned away and never payed attention to them again.
So, why the heads? Just, so people can pose the figures like in these short movie scenes?
It's pretty unlikely that SSC will ever make a "Boba Fett as a kid 12 inch", but if they did, the Jango Fett head would make more sense as an exclusive item, IMO.

Hmm, that's interesting, I'd never thought of that, but I bet SS didn't either. But the reason for the exclusives chosen is because they are one thing that isn't really the characters, but they had interaction with it in the movie. Did Obi-Wan take Greivous' blaster with him when he left Utapau? No, he threw it on the ground after he killed Greivous with it. Did Anakin somehow grab the hologram of Sidious and put it in his pocket as a little keepsake? No, that would be absurd. Did Luke take the gun with him that he stole in Jabba's Palace, doubtful, all the weapons a Jedi needs is his lightsaber and I think he lost it on the way down to the Rancor anyway. So all of the exclusives have about as much connectivity to their characters as the rest, not just the severed heads.

I think severed heads are fun. Honestly, I've been tempted to get every single figure that comes with a severed head ever since I got my Vlad.

I'll be posing my Mace with Jango's head at his feet. In essence, it will depict the truth: Mace done killed Jango, and killed 'im reeeaal good.

Back