Anybody else see this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cleared my cache and it still there. One the homepage too. Hmm.. is this a hint from SS?

Nice.

Anyone wanna guess how long till we see a "fan corrected" version of that little thumbnail?

Yeah, I couldn't miss it! Looks like we are becoming a little too accurate in our guesses for the exclusives. Can't complain, as I know that every fan who ever would be interested in this figure would instantly think that it would come with Jango's severed head!

Too cool... :banana

"This Party's Over...."

I hope that antenea is movable. I wonder if it will just be the dented helmet or if it will have Jango's severed head (either seperate or attached). Could it be like a LotR figure and have two exclusives?

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I couldn't miss it! Looks like we are becoming a little too accurate in our guesses for the exclusives. Can't complain, as I know that every fan who ever would be interested in this figure would instantly think that it would come with Jango's severed head!

Well imho it was not a really big stretch to think of Jango's noggin. I mean SS are very fond of severed heads. . . :p
Connor, Kurgan, Jason, Vlad :D

EVILFACE said:
Nice.

Anyone wanna guess how long till we see a "fan corrected" version of that little thumbnail?

DING!! DING!! DING!!

You've won my favorite post of the day award!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cool exclsuive. Now the only question is whether this is just the helmet, or Jango's head as well. Or maybe the neck stump is sculpted into the helmet to preserve the exclsuivity of the helmet, which would otherwise be repeated with the Jango Fett figure. Will Lucasfilm even allow a severed head, since you never really see them in the films (save Geonosians, droids, Clones, and Dagobah Vader)?

For myself, I'm hoping for a Jango-sculpted look of dismay, eyes rolled up. A nice spray of blood on the inside of the helmet, and I'm good to go.

Nice to see that SSC is covering Mace Windu from all the films. We could still get a Clone Wars armor version, of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polystoner
I guess that is the exclusive. Awesome!

Collector Freak:
Didn't everyone realize that last week?

Hey CF, are you so superior that you have to piss in everyone's Cheerios? Not every member of this forum monitors it 24/7 like they're hooked up to an IV drip.

MORTAR CONN

Customikey said:
Cool exclsuive. Now the only question is whether this is just the helmet, or Jango's head as well. Or maybe the neck stump is sculpted into the helmet to preserve the exclsuivity of the helmet, which would otherwise be repeated with the Jango Fett figure. Will Lucasfilm even allow a severed head, since you never really see them in the films (save Geonosians, droids, Clones, and Dagobah Vader)?

For myself, I'm hoping for a Jango-sculpted look of dismay, eyes rolled up. A nice spray of blood on the inside of the helmet, and I'm good to go.

Nice to see that SSC is covering Mace Windu from all the films. We could still get a Clone Wars armor version, of course!

You do also see Dooku's head roll, which should have been the exclusive with Anakin instead of the holo Sidious that should have come with Commander Cody.

The exclusive is great but shouldn't the helmet come with a pre-teen Boba Fett?

My impression in AOTC is that Jango's head falls out of the helmet on its way to the ground. There is a shadow as the helmet falls moving in another direction like something has fallen out of it. Also, when Boba picks up the helmet and puts his head against it, he has it pretty much vertical. Wouldn't the head slide out when he did that or would it be strapped in somehow?

It even seems like Lucasfilm at the time said something about the head not staying in the helmet, since that makes the Boba moment a shade gruesome, but maybe it was just fan speculation I'm recalling.

Anyway, my money is on an empty Jango helmet. Don't know what that does for having a removable helmet on a possible future 1:6 Jango figure, though.

In the movie, there are 2 shadows, one the helmet the other his head.

Now the exclusive could be from any point, either from right when his head left the neck to when boba pics the helmet up.

I see no reason why they would make a empty helmet a exclusive when a Jango will for sure be made. UNLESS the helmet is different than what will be on the Jango figure.

Mortar Conn said:
Not every member of this forum monitors it 24/7 like they're hooked up to an IV drip.

MORTAR CONN

I don't know about anyone else, but I check in practically everyday. I'm not here 24/7 but sometimes it sure feels like it. :peace

Didn't they say that they wouldn't come out with an exclusive piece that would be seen on another figure?
What about the helmet on the Jango figure?
:confused:

*ss*

Back