What to do with that old Medi BB Batman you ask????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why put the suit on a true type of course :D

We'll see how this turns out. So far, so good? I think so.

attachment.php

attachment.php

He may end up on a Soldier Story body. Something with beefier shoulders...

I like the old medicom's suit.
He looks even better on a TT body.
That´s nice.

That looks awesome! Did you cut the back to get the costume out? Did you have to do any modifications on the suit? do you see any problems with the gloves and boots?

How does that work with the scale issues? Isn't the Medi less than 1/6?

Gentlemen gentlemen, please one at a time :D

I like the old medicom's suit.
He looks even better on a TT body.
That´s nice.

Thanks! I'm really liking it.

That looks awesome! Did you cut the back to get the costume out? Did you have to do any modifications on the suit? do you see any problems with the gloves and boots?

No - I did have to pull the rubber suit from the under suit though but only in the back. under the back flap there is actually a velcro strip holding it in place. No mods on the suit. Boots will work - I think. Probably not on the gloves. Also the gauntlets are small so I will need to heat and widen a little.

How does that work with the scale issues? Isn't the Medi less than 1/6?

Indeed. About an inch shorter BUT! Something I have always noticed with Medi is that the torso is really long. The arms and legs are the issue. Cool thing is that the knees even lined up!

So thinking about making this a Batman Begins "DX" that goes between Bats and Ghoul bats :banana But I may be getting ahead of my self a little :lol

do you have the HT TDK OC? How is it compared to this Medi BB and what benefit will this mod bring? I really want the HT TDK OC but seeing that I have had little luck I am thinking maybe to just get the Medi..... now seeing your mod I wonder if it is even more reason to do so?

do you have the HT TDK OC? How is it compared to this Medi BB and what benefit will this mod bring? I really want the HT TDK OC but seeing that I have had little luck I am thinking maybe to just get the Medi..... now seeing your mod I wonder if it is even more reason to do so?

Where the HT OC wins is in the head sculpt which is just fantastic. Everything else is good too, although I find the suit a little bulky - still realistic, but just too bulky and allows too little movement.

from your post it almost sounded like you have the HT TDK OC and now What to do with the old Medi ... :) But if this makes the Medi look better why not :)

Looks good. Something's up with that belt though - it's too narrow, sitting too high, maybe both...not sure though, could just need some futzing.

It's good to know that if something happens to my OC TDK Bat's costume (and let's face it, the rubber is the most likely bit to have problems) then there are "solutions" that don't require a $400 spend.

I was at Toys2 today but I couldn't convince myself to buy this....yet :(
The one on display just doesn't look right, maybe it needs more fuzzing .. is there a diff between BB OC and TDK OC? Does Medi even have two versions?

I was at Toys2 today but I couldn't convince myself to buy this....yet :(
The one on display just doesn't look right, maybe it needs more fuzzing .. is there a diff between BB OC and TDK OC? Does Medi even have two versions?

They do, this is the newer of the two (RAH 416).

what is the difference? thanks for all the info... I think Eric says his is a BB OC :(

The old one was so bad, I sold it and the Takara BB(which was always sticky.) I'm glad I kept the original HT, however. While nowhere near the quality of the new ones, it's still pretty nice.

The armour looks so nice and filled out. I wonder how you're going to fill out the leg gaps. The figure being small as it is has left the \ / seams open.

Medicom do make such lovely accurate scaled belts. Sadly the wrong colours always but they do capture the scale splendidly. Unlike Hot Toys. Chunky galore.

A repaint of the belt and it's sorted.

Back