Life

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
already aired in the UK, it's fantastic but you guys won't get the Sir David Attenborough narration

don't know if it's region coded but life is out on blu-ray over here already

I noticed that, but I also saw that Amazon has Region A listings for both the Winfrey narrated version and the Attenborough narrated version. Both are coming out in June. I might wait for that one unless I can find out of the UK version is region-free. Depends on the price as well.

I don't have anything against Oprah or Sigourney, but I'm just partial to Attenborough's voice because the first documentaries I watched as a kid were narrated by him. They were called, "The Trials of Life." Anyone else remember that series? I haven't seen it since it was released, so probably 15 years.

Also, cannot wait for Life to start at 8pm! :rock

Great stuff, but the commercials and Oprah almost ruined it for me. Can't wait to get the Blu-ray with Attenborough.

like Planet Earth before it, Life is an incerdible beautiful program. Some amazing photography... just amazing. Don't think I could get used to watching it with anyone but Attenborough though. The man has taught us so much about the natural world over the years.

and commercials... urgh. I'm so glad we saw it on the BBC.

Great stuff, but the commercials and Oprah almost ruined it for me. Can't wait to get the Blu-ray with Attenborough.

Same here. I got bored after the 4th commercial and decided to wait for Blu Ray. It did look incredible though.

~~Does anyone else think Morgan Freeman would rock as a narrator for this???

Back