Las Vegas comic book stores?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Something Sexy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gonna be heading to Vegas in a couple weeks and I was wondering if there are any good comic book stores out there in the area?

And speaking of that, I've yet to receive my plane ticket in the mail.

Did you send it out yet?

Go to Treasures, its great. And just right off the strip :rock

haha, I don't think he's looking for those types of "goods" :naughty

Sexy: I haven't been to a comic store in a while, but Comic Oasis is one of the nicer stores out here. You can google or yahoo, and find a list of stores that may (or may not) be open in Vegas.

What are you heading to Vegas for? Vacation?

Vacation, usually go once a year.

Go to Treasures, its great. And just right off the strip :rock

Haha, nice try...not that I am opposed of course.

haha, I don't think he's looking for those types of "goods" :naughty

Sexy: I haven't been to a comic store in a while, but Comic Oasis is one of the nicer stores out here. You can google or yahoo, and find a list of stores that may (or may not) be open in Vegas.

Thanks for the heads up, might check it out.

I tried doing a google search and found somethings but they aren't always reliable.

Sin City!!! Get me some of those hooker cards they give out on the streets! :banana

Hahaha, Ooooo I will give you some hooker cards Bam.

I have been there many times so I figured I would try something different see if they had any good or cool comic book stores since the one around me all blow.

That's cool. I was lucky enough to see the original a few times before it closed.

It was a really neat ride! :D

Yeah, I got to go twice. The first time was just the Klingon thing, the second time had the Borg. I even have a picture of my sitting on the Captain's chair on the Enterprise-D!!!! Such good times. Sad that it's gone, but I can't wait to see what the new one is like.

What else is there to do in Vegas??? Why do people go to Vegas in the first place? Its definitely not to get comic books. :lol

Cause it is fun, gambling, drinking just roaming the strip and of course eating. I dunno, I always have fun when I go and I am not a big gambler actually. Going to different shows. So ____ing sue me if I want to go to a god damn comic book store when I am in vegas. :D

Back