PDA

View Full Version : Sideshow/Olivetti - Hulk Comiquette

fuzzylojiks
03-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Here's the info so far I'll add to it as we get more:

Info from Fantacular Chat: http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73650

Hulk

Can I have a hulk PF in a tuxedo delivered to me?
'Hulk smash tux! Hulk no like tux!'

Will Olivetti's upcoming Hulk be a PF or comiquette and what size?
Olivetti Hulk is HUGE, although I'll have to go check to see which exact scale it's in. From memory, it's not quite as big as the PF Hulk, but it is still very massive.

Olivetti Hulk is a Comiquette, but it's in a PF size.

I'm pretty sure that reference is just that it won't be a PF.

The Olivetti Hulk will could probably be one of the following or something else entirely.

http://www.incredible-hulk-library.com/superhero-library/Img/Gallery/hulk-sculpture-by-ariel-olivetti-l.jpg
http://www.incredible-hulk-library.com/superhero-library/Img/Gallery/hulk-sculpture-by-ariel-olivetti-2-l.jpg

fuzzylojiks
03-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Hopefully it's 1:4 scale and can compete with the PFs height.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w244/wighti1/hulk600.jpg

Mr. Green
03-19-2010, 05:03 PM
I like the second Olivetti Hulk sketch. Pose is a little like Bowen but I am sure SS will up a few notch. I prefer 1:5 comiquette, SS can do a PF in 1:4 after. Maybe a WWH PF 1:4. Or even a Planet Hulk PF 1:4.

quadcent
03-19-2010, 05:07 PM
I like the second Olivetti Hulk sketch. Pose is a little like Bowen but I am sure SS will up a few notch. I prefer 1:5 comiquette, SS can do a PF in 1:4 after. Maybe a WWH PF 1:4. Or even a Planet Hulk PF 1:4.

i actually like the first scetch because it's NOT like bowen's, but you're right that if the second is done i'm sure it will put bowen's to shame.

pst, :monkey1 also the PH Hulk PF has been confirmed also, i believe late this year if i recall properly.

fuzzylojiks
03-19-2010, 05:14 PM

Yeah the first looks like Bowen but still rocks a bit more than the second I think. I doubt they will do another PF in 1:4 but who knows you could be right.

fuzzylojiks
03-19-2010, 05:15 PM
i actually like the first scetch because it's NOT like bowen's, but you're right that if the second is done i'm sure it will put bowen's to shame.

pst, :monkey1 also the PH Hulk PF has been confirmed also, i believe late this year if i recall properly.

whoa PH Hulk PF confirmed? nice!

quadcent
03-19-2010, 05:16 PM
whoa PH Hulk PF confirmed? nice!

yeah i believe it was a few months back in one of the Q&A's

Mr. Green
03-19-2010, 05:33 PM

The first sketch where hulk stands on top of the Crysler Building, I think, might steals Hulk's thunder(figure of speech). It might make Hulk looks smaller. Looks a little too much like King Kong. Who knows, someone might measure the base and cause a scale uproar.

Like are these two pics even officially considered? I think not!!!

Blah, if my finance don't improve, I'll be living in a cave soon.

daikkenaurora
03-19-2010, 05:35 PM
I just hope they dont give Hulk super nipples.

Mr. Green
03-19-2010, 05:55 PM

Who knows, the first sketch might just balance Hulk out. Kinna like chaos(Hulk) vs order(Crysler Building), beauty & beast...but without Betty. LOL

quadcent
03-19-2010, 06:00 PM
yeah he's going to be massive if they're comparing him to the original PF and only slightly smaller.

Mr. Green
03-19-2010, 06:01 PM
I just hope they dont give Hulk super nipples.

If they give Hulk super nipples, I am sure he'll have a super weewee, dingling, sausage, etc.

fuzzylojiks
03-19-2010, 07:14 PM
If they give Hulk super nipples, I am sure he'll have a super weewee, dingling, sausage, etc.

:lol:lol:lol

Shai
03-20-2010, 04:13 AM
Olivetti has confirmed that Sideshow rejected those 2 sketchs long ago..it wont be those pose.

ecekat
03-20-2010, 04:27 AM
do you think we will see something soon??olivetti's hulk rocks!!poor gambit..:lol:lol:lol

Mr. Green
03-20-2010, 06:12 AM
Olivetti has confirmed that Sideshow rejected those 2 sketchs long ago..it wont be those pose.

Ha...the game is on for new Olivetti pics of Hulks.

fuzzylojiks
03-20-2010, 07:42 AM
do you think we will see something soon??olivetti's hulk rocks!!poor gambit..:lol:lol:lol

With all the IM2 stuff coming down the line they may hold it off who knows ;X Hulk PFs may have to tide us over for a long time and Gambit will b happy! : P

daikkenaurora
03-20-2010, 08:48 AM

ummm no thank you. lol

Bullseye
03-20-2010, 08:52 AM
If anyone has a picture PM me :)

daikkenaurora
03-20-2010, 01:03 PM
If anyone has a picture PM me :)

I dont think there is one at the moment. Only rejected sketches.

fuzzylojiks
03-20-2010, 01:07 PM
since they are already claiming it's huge, they have chosen a pose. Wonder which one.

CelticWarrior
03-20-2010, 02:30 PM
Yeah the anticipation for this one is massive truly hoping its as good as i imagine it can be!!

MercWithAMouth
03-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Can anyone guesstimate a price? i'd say same price as Hulkbuster

Darth Krayt
03-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Can wait to see it, I'm dieing in anticipation to see it...:monkey1

zerokill
03-20-2010, 07:52 PM
Arrgghh I hate it when leave us in suspense like that, no pics and no idea what it's going to be...the wait is killing me:banghead

kinqcuonq
03-21-2010, 03:49 AM
Excited to pick this up as a companion piece for my hulkbuster!

ecekat
03-21-2010, 05:21 AM

i totally agree.

fuzzylojiks
03-21-2010, 08:58 AM

That definitely could be interesting.

Biohazard
03-21-2010, 03:33 PM

I canceled my hulkbuster,but might try to get on the waitlist with the news of an upcoming hulk.

Bullseye
03-21-2010, 03:35 PM
I felt from the way Brant was describing the Comiquette that it was actually finished.

Something Sexy
03-21-2010, 03:35 PM
I canceled my hulkbuster,but might try to get on the waitlist with the news of an upcoming hulk.

I don't think it will be a problem getting a HB.

quadcent
03-21-2010, 03:46 PM

I don't think it will be a problem getting a HB.

yeah sexy beat me to it, but i'll go a step further and say that your WL will convert this week.

but of course it's still sold out at ssc.:rolleyes:

Mr. Green
03-21-2010, 03:51 PM
This HB isn't a Olivetti comiquette right? If not, it might not looks to scale with Olivetti Hulk comiquette.

Biohazard
03-21-2010, 03:54 PM
yeah sexy beat me to it, but i'll go a step further and say that your WL will convert this week.

but of course it's still sold out at ssc.:rolleyes:

I don't think it will be a prob getting a hb either , if I don't it's no big deal its at the bottom of my list.

Something Sexy
03-21-2010, 03:54 PM
This HB isn't a Olivetti comiquette right? If not, it might not looks to scale with Olivetti Hulk comiquette.

I believe SSC came out and said that it would be in scale or close enough that it would look good together.

quadcent
03-21-2010, 04:10 PM
yeah i believe the pics on the ssc site have or had the hulk PF posed along side him, and they did look good together imo.

Bezzerkerr
03-21-2010, 04:17 PM

thank God. To be honest the first was boring and the 2nd was done before.

Looking forward to seeing what's cookin'

batfan1991
03-21-2010, 06:26 PM
i wish we could get a hulk and wolverine like this, i would be so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo261/8-2-B-4-9-5/01AHulkWolverine.jpg

quadcent
03-21-2010, 06:39 PM
i wish we could get a hulk and wolverine like this, i would be so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

i certainly hope not :monkey4

Mr. Green
03-21-2010, 06:43 PM

In your dreams....get a custom dammit. You'll get better luck. Talk about civilizing a couple of savages. You might as well mess with their genes and cook up some cookie cutter gentlemen.

Mr. Green
03-21-2010, 06:52 PM
*Cough, cough, cough* K better now. As I was saying, "Hulk smash tux! Hulk no like tux!" was mentioned during Live Chat. So I doubt this is going to happen. Don't make me show you CHEWIE!!

kinqcuonq
03-21-2010, 07:03 PM

I was about to cancel him too when I found out the Mark VI Maquette will be up for pre-order this Thursday but after considering what the price tag might be for him, I rather use the money to pick up the HB and Hulk with my limited funding.

Since they are both comiquettes, I think the scale will be fine. In the Fantacular Chat, they mentioned that the Hulk Comiquette is slightly smaller than the Hulk PF and from production photos I thought the Hulk PF looked great with the HB already. I think in the comics the HB is suppose to be larger than the Hulk, I might be wrong.

fuzzylojiks
03-22-2010, 03:41 AM
*Cough, cough, cough* K better now. As I was saying, "Hulk smash tux! Hulk no like tux!" was mentioned during Live Chat. So I doubt this is going to happen. Don't make me show you CHEWIE!!

That's probably true, I think they hinted that they won't do a tux version especially for now. I don't think there would be enough demand for it too, but who knows?

zerokill
03-22-2010, 04:57 AM
Just make the Hulk mean and growling and awesome like the Punisher!

fuzzylojiks
03-22-2010, 11:00 AM
Just make the Hulk mean and growling and awesome like the Punisher!

I'm with you on that one, mean and green for the win! :rock:rock:rock

Enigma
03-22-2010, 12:59 PM
i love hulk i will fight him to avengers pf display when is this coming out? hulk smash

Skiman
03-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Since they are both comiquettes, I think the scale will be fine. In the Fantacular Chat, they mentioned that the Hulk Comiquette is slightly smaller than the Hulk PF and from production photos I thought the Hulk PF looked great with the HB already. I think in the comics the HB is suppose to be larger than the Hulk, I might be wrong.

HB I think is 1/6

So this HULK Com is gonna be smaller than the PF.... Hmmm :monkey1

Enigma
03-22-2010, 02:51 PM
i have hulk pf will be good if this fits display to change change for new i only have 1 non premium format punisher

ecekat
03-23-2010, 08:13 AM
well,this is going to have a pose who fits with hulkbuster,right??

Dr Hulk
03-23-2010, 08:39 AM

This can go with your HB..
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c392/lgeezhulkl/Hulk-243944.jpg

fuzzylojiks
03-23-2010, 09:34 AM

I hope so from the now rumoured rejected initial sketches they seemed to be wanting something more dynamic. If it's dynamic enough we may even be able to create our own future dynamic 1:4 dioramas with custom bases. :wacky