From 0 to this in a week, addicted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyr

Super Freak
Reaction score
I had these figures delivered this week. I bought my first Joker not pictured last week. I got the Tumbler today and maybe the Batpod should come. I also ordered Terminators T-600,700,800 battle Damaged along with Darth Vader and DE-209 from Robocop, a TDK Cowl and the Batman Returns Cowl. I pre-ordered War Machine and the Arnold T-800. This is a addicting hobby lol:)View attachment 23606

View attachment 23607

I had these figures delivered this week. I bought my first Joker not pictured last week. I got the Tumbler today and maybe the Batpod should come. I also ordered Terminators T-600,700,800 battle Damaged along with Darth Vader and DE-209 from Robocop, a TDK Cowl and the Batman Returns Cowl. I pre-ordered War Machine and the Arnold T-800. This is a addicting hobby lol:)View attachment 23606

View attachment 23607

Makes you wonder what a Kidney goes for theses days :D

I... Hate... You...:mad:

Nah seriously though, great start to a collection. Dread to think how much you will have in a months time. Just hope you dont suffer from buyers remorse:lol

Wow! I guess you also have to have the unlimited resources to fund this hobby.. That is one great week!

Congratulations bro! :rock

i know that the 1/6 line has ALOT of choices out there compared to the larger com and PF lines, so i don't know if you'll ever run out of figures to collect.
unless of course funds start to become short.:D

I decided to buy the Hot Toys Robocop 3 to go with the DE209 I bought.

Oh how I remember those days when I first started in this statue collecting. Hopefully you have yourself a different room to display all of your upcoming collection.

Keep spending and collect forever!

Back