Gentle Giant Farm Boy Luke Skywalker Mini-Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
Regular version:
0018096.jpg

I don't like the pose. Looks like He-Man.

he%20man.jpg

"By the power of Grayskull. I have the poweerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

Premier Guild Member Exclusive version:
0018098.jpg

That pose may work for the McQuarrie-style Luke, or He-Man as you said, but it doesn't work here. He's holding that hilt wrong, too. :lol

The exclusive looks much more natural though.

Picky, picky, picky:D...I like it. It's stylized to be sure, but does harken back to the classic 1977 theatrical poster with Luke holding his saber aloft.

star.jpg

I like the concept behind the exclusive, the whole "star gazing kid" angle; but GG just sucks all kinds of ass.

:sick

A collectible of a character playing with a collectible of a ship :). Interesting

Gentle Giant's offerings really haven't impressed me over the last few years and this one doesn't change that trend. I respect the effort, but that non-traditional pose looks odd to me.

well, almost all the GG minis I have are from Episode 4. Although I do have all the bounty hunters from ESB and Jango. I WAS really lloking forward to Luke, but I'm not too thrilled about the lightsabre pose, and don't want to join the club for the other.

I really used to like the GG products and still enjoy quite a few that come out here and there, but I am really surprised at this one. Not sure what they were trying to "capture" in the sculpt. Really a strange offering of Luke.

Back