Black Cat LSB - Eye Color Fix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CombustedGremlin

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just saw this today and was going to start a thread. I didnt really care if they were blue but the green looks nice. I hope this doesnt hurt my chances at getting the EX.

I just saw this today and was going to start a thread. I didnt really care if they were blue but the green looks nice. I hope this doesnt hurt my chances at getting the EX.

If your on the WL I'm sure you will convert.

jsut what i was going to say, i think pretty much every lsb ends up on second chance. except for galactus that is.

The green looks better and is the correct color for Black Cat.

She actually has been portrayed with both colors but the green does look nice but I liked the blue as well so it didn't matter to me. She is usually shown with green for the most part.

With an upcoming Black Cat PF, I guarantee that you won't have any problem getting this LSB. I will be canceling my BC lsb ex. pre-order for sure after I see the images of the PF

With an upcoming Black Cat PF, I guarantee that you won't have any problem getting this LSB. I will be canceling my BC lsb ex. pre-order for sure after I see the images of the PF

Will we be seeing the PF before the LSB ships out?

Back