• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb pred bios and armor pieces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tewhitte

Super Freak
Reaction score
i just recently purchased the pred 1 from a fellow freak but the helm wires were of course broken i am wanting to buy a new one that works and the exclusive non bd one

i am also looking for random armor pieces for a custom pred pm me with anything you may have

thanks

Dude, with the multitude of prop replicas out there, you should make sure to mention that you're looking for a Hot Toys, 1/6 scale P1 Bio Helmet. This thread is not as ambigous as your other one - the one in which you were asking for links to replacement parts - since you've mentioned the 'clean', Sideshow Exclusive helmet. Just a heads up!
And sorry to hear about your bio.

hey man yea sorry about that it was late at night

yea im looking for a hot toys 1/6 scale p1 bio no battle damaged with or without leds also a replacement p1 damaged bio with the working led also i am wanting to purchase misc hot toys pred pieces so pm me with what you have and how much it is

again sorry for the confusion and stuff

Back