1/6th Hammerhead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
SWHammerHead04.jpg

SWHammerHead03.jpg

SWHammerHead02.jpg

SWHammerHead01.jpg

Re: 1/6th Hammer Head Figure

Sweeeet! I am definitely down for this guy. Does anyone know what book the artist's using for reference?

Is this a custom or did I miss something from Sideshow? Whatever it is it looks rad and I need to get my grubby lil mitts on it! Great job where ever it's coming from.

If they can get the head to look that good in production I am going to be so happy !!!!!!!!!!!!

:fireworks Hell yeah!!!:fireworks
:chew:banana:chew
:mexwave
:blissy :blissy

This is too awesome for words... he looks perfect and will be a 100% must have figure :rock

SWHammerHead01.jpg

That's crazy, they've got a least 3 heads going on this thing. I'd really love to know just how much work goes into some of Sideshow's products, I think in some instances it would be really eye opening to find out.

So this must be the owner of the previous hand.

Very, very, very cool! Must-buy for me!

That Cantina seat set is now looking very useful. Smart of SS to give us this guy for that use.

So this must be the owner of the previous hand.

Very, very, very cool! Must-buy for me!

That Cantina seat set is now looking very useful. Smart of SS to give us this guy for that use.

Forgot about the hand... well of all the possibilities this was the one I wanted it most to be :rock :rock

Awesome!!!

So where was this video from... can't seem to find it on the Sideshow website?

P!tu's got connections :lol

So, now I wonder, will the Gammy 1/6 or this figure be the preview on the 25th, or neither.

P!tu's got connections :lol

So, now I wonder, will the Gammy 1/6 or this figure be the preview on the 25th, or neither.

I think it will be the 501st ,which was revealed on the Anakin box what 3 or so weeks ago and nothing from SS .

I wouldn't be surprised if Hammerhead will debut at one of the cons along with the Gamorean gaurd ( and Yoda) since they said towards the end of the year Scum and Villany will be making a big comeback or it could even be a con exclsusive which I doubt since they will probably be focusing on the ESB at least with C5.

I would buy Hammerhead and the Gamorean Gaurd .

Back